For Sale – Successful and Profitable AAPK Store

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

For Sale – Successful and Profitable AAPK Store

Post by bestgear »

For your consideration is the sale of my AAPK Store. Sale inventory includes:

• 290 new pocket knives
• 417 used pocket knives
• 5 used fixed-blade knives

for a total of 712 knives. Bear in mind that my AAPK Store is still an active business and the actual inventory at the time of the sale transaction will be less due to on-going sales. My retirement game-plan was to sell pocket knives through my AAPK store and at knife shows around the country, but those plans have changed due to recent family commitments and obligations that won’t afford me the opportunity to continue at this time. Rather than let my inventory sit unattended, I’m hoping there is someone who has a game-plan like mine but doesn’t have the inventory to get started.

I’m not looking to generate any profit whatsoever on my inventory of knives and will let them go for exactly what I paid for them which is roughly $23,000 (~$33.00/knife). Sales for the last 18-months have averaged about $1,000/month with net profit margins approaching 40% with customers in 42 states and 3 countries. I’ve built a good reputation for carrying a wide variety of knives at affordable price-points coupled with fast secure shipping and professional customer service. My feedback on AAPK has been always five stars. Included in the sale of the knife inventory are:

• the detailed sales and customer records dating back to June 2017 in a very comprehensive MS-Excel database
• complete turnover and walk-through of the business operations including:
o new inventory intake, pricing, grading, description writing and posting
o photography techniques
o mark and pile side images of all knives in the inventory
o usage of a discounted commercial shipping system
o maintaining the comprehensive MS-Excel sales and customer database

This is a turnkey pocket knife e-commerce opportunity for someone who has the financial means for the initial investment and the time, ambition and passion to move forward what I have started. If you think you have some interest, shoot me an email or private message me with your intent and I’d be happy to open a dialogue with you hopefully leading to a mutually beneficial transaction. Thanks for looking at my advertisement and your kind consideration.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
313 Mike

Re: For Sale – Successful and Profitable AAPK Store

Post by 313 Mike »

Wow, now there's an opportunity that doesn't come up very often, if ever! Best of luck to you in your new venture Tom, and good luck with the sale of your store.
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

I am rescinding my AAPK Store for sale offer at this time. The family commitments and obligations that wouldnt afford me the opportunity to continue running my store have changed due to my FIL being called home much sooner and mercifully than anticipated. I had originally planned for months if not years of support for my FIL but he had different plans.

Thank you to all of the PM dialogues regarding my store sale and helping me strategize alternatives. Your support and assistance is greatly appreciated. ::handshake::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

bladebuddy

Post by bladebuddy »

Tom , deepest regards to you and your family on the loss of your father-in-law especially this time of year. Steve B.
Steve B.
Keep your edge sharp, otherwise you just can't cut it.

Looking for Carrier Cutlery and early Robeson with Elmira tang stamps.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

bestgear wrote:I am rescinding my AAPK Store for sale offer at this time. The family commitments and obligations that wouldnt afford me the opportunity to continue running my store have changed due to my FIL being called home much sooner and mercifully than anticipated. I had originally planned for months if not years of support for my FIL but he had different plans.

Thank you to all of the PM dialogues regarding my store sale and helping me strategize alternatives. Your support and assistance is greatly appreciated. ::handshake::
Tom, I have prayed about this over and over and it just didn’t seem that this was the right move for me at this time. I guess the Lord has perfect timing. I am deeply sorry for the loss of your FIL. I know the death of my FIL affected my wife very deeply, we just passed another anniversary of his passing just a few days ago. I hope that she and all of you are feeling the Lord’s presence in all of this.
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

God Bless you too Mark.....every time we try to do the thinking rather than trust we get wrapped around the axle. Follow me and I shall give you peace! Thanks for the outreach and prayer, another part of the puzzle to complete.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

bladebuddy wrote:Tom , deepest regards to you and your family on the loss of your father-in-law especially this time of year. Steve B.
Thanks Steve - we are healing
Tom
AAPK Administrator

wlf

Post by wlf »

The best I can say Tom is we love you.

Now abideth faith, hope, and charity, the greatest of these is charity. It’s hard to understand the hierarchy there. :)
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Colonel26 wrote:“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Amen
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Colonel26 wrote:“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
A 2nd Amen.God bless.
Roger
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

wlf wrote: Now abideth faith, hope, and charity, the greatest of these is charity. It’s hard to understand the hierarchy there. :)
First Corinthians 13 can help you with that. ::nod::
Joe
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

God is good, all the time.
(Even when life isn’t.)
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Sorry to read about this. I hope in the sorrow, it will also ease some of the burden.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Tom, glad to hear that you are still ashop keeper. I like your product, I like your prices and I like doing business with you. Thanks.
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

glennbad wrote:Sorry to read about this. I hope in the sorrow, it will also ease some of the burden.
Amen!
Praying for you and the family Tom.
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Wow Tom, I just saw this. I saw your OP and glanced briefly at it when it posted but having a store already I didn't follow the topic.

So sorry to hear of your FILs passing. You are in my prayers.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”