For Sale: Brusletto & Helle Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: Brusletto & Helle Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

Here are 2 knives both new with original box/tube. Both were designed as "Hunting" knives but would make excellent EDC's.
Brusletto and Helle are the 2 most highly regarded knife manufacturers in Norway. They do NOT contract out work. Their knives are made in their factories in Norway. By comparison Fallkniven contracts out all knives to Japan knife makers.
The Brusletto is the "Dolen" model. It has "Skagbrand" on backside of blade. I think this means "Big Buck". OAL 7"
The cheapest i can find online for this knife is $150 plus shipping.
The Helle knife is the "Symphoni" model and is 8" OAL.
The cheapest online i can find is $114 plus shipping.
I live in Canada so will ship Canada Post which is expensive. I would like to sell both together as the cost of individual mailing is too much for these prices.
$175 for both, shipped.
Please contact: rprocter@telus.net
Attachments
IMGP5395.JPG
IMGP5396.JPG
IMGP5397.JPG
IMGP5398.JPG
IMGP5392.JPG
IMGP5393.JPG
IMGP5394.JPG
IMGP5399.JPG
IMGP5400.JPG
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: For Sale: Brusletto & Helle Knives

Post by orvet »

Fine quality pieces Roland. I have a couple Helles and a Brusletto. They are outstanding, well made, high quality knives! If I was still able to climb the hills and hunt I would probably grab one or both of those!
I think people are a bit put off by the style, but if they used one they would see how practical and sharp they are! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: Brusletto & Helle Knives

Post by kootenay joe »

Thanks Dale. Yes the plain barrel shaped handle might look 'low end' but once in hand the blade becomes an extension of your hand and you know it is 'perfect'. Use it and you find the Scandi grind holds the edge much longer than a blade with an edge grind, and you can't stop smiling.
'Discovering' Finnish & Scandinavian knives has opened up a whole new 'field' of knife collecting for me as well as becoming my preferred EDC & hunting knives.
kj

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”