Dan Graves Dagger For Sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

Dan Graves Dagger For Sale

Post by kootenay joe »

This is a 9 5/8" pearl, silver and Damascus dagger made by Dan Graves. I am the original owner and i have never used it. I has never stabbed anybody or anything, but the point is pointy and the edges sharp enough that it would be very effective.
Dan makes his own Damascus but i do not know what steels/metals it is composed of. The silver fittings come from vintage table cutlery. The carved pearl handle has some bright colors with better light than in my pictures.
Dan Graves does not have a website and sells his knives on BladeForums.com in the Knifemaker Fixed Blade forum which is where i bought this dagger.
$125 shipped.
thanks, kj
Attachments
IMGP5298.JPG
IMGP5299.JPG
IMGP5300.JPG
IMGP5313.JPG
tongueriver

Re: Dan Graves Dagger For Sale

Post by tongueriver »

I will take it. PM to follow.
Doc B

Post by Doc B »

Would it be worth more...if it actually stabbed somebody? :mrgreen:
Heretical Refurb / Mods of cheap old folders, since late 2018
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

kootenay joe wrote:This is a 9 5/8" pearl, silver and Damascus dagger made by Dan Graves. I am the original owner and i have never used it. I has never stabbed anybody or anything, but the point is pointy and the edges sharp enough that it would be very effective.
Dan makes his own Damascus but i do not know what steels/metals it is composed of. The silver fittings come from vintage table cutlery. The carved pearl handle has some bright colors with better light than in my pictures.
Dan Graves does not have a website and sells his knives on BladeForums.com in the Knifemaker Fixed Blade forum which is where i bought this dagger.
$125 shipped.
thanks, kj
Wow Roland, that is beautiful. The way that pearl is sculpted is amazing. That’s worth way more than you are asking.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Doc B asks: "Would it be worth more...if it actually stabbed somebody"
The answer is YES, if the person stabbed was a famous person, a celebrity or well known politician, etc. Stabbing an unknown person would not increase value. But the stabber could give a mini review on how well it worked, how easy the abdomen was penetrated, etc.
All i can day is: i think it will work as intended, perfectly, to a depth of 5 3/4".
I hope this helps,
kj
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

SOLD.thanks to all for your posts.
kj

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”