For Sale: Ka-Bar Plowman's Jack-SOLD

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
XX Case XX

For Sale: Ka-Bar Plowman's Jack-SOLD

Post by XX Case XX »

For your consideration is a Ka-Bar Plowman's Jack. New, never used. No issues. Appx 4.5" Closed Length. Half-Stop both blades. Gold Ka-Bar Dog's Head Shield. Both blades have monster snap, tight lock-up and absolutely no wobble. Chestnut Bone handles are rich in color. No cracks or chips.

To the best of my knowledge, this knife was most likely made in the 1980's. Fantastic looking knife if I do say so myself. Fit & Finish are excellent.

$125 Shipped. If I remember correctly, this is what I paid for it many years ago. I'm merely trying to break even on this knife, no profit on my end.

Ships to US only unless other arrangements can be agreed upon and to a verified Pay-Pal address on file. Buyer must be 18 years of age.

PM if interested and thanks for looking. ::nod::

Mike
Attachments
IMG_2524.JPG
IMG_2525.JPG
IMG_2526.JPG
IMG_2527.JPG
IMG_2528.JPG
IMG_2531.JPG
IMG_2532.JPG
IMG_2536.JPG
IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_2535.JPG
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Gunsil

Re: For Sale: Ka-Bar Plowman's Jack

Post by Gunsil »

Nice one. Made in 1985 with 250 produced with the gold dog head shield and 814 produced with nickel shields according to my KCC chart.
XX Case XX

Re: For Sale: Ka-Bar Plowman's Jack

Post by XX Case XX »

Gunsil wrote:Nice one. Made in 1985 with 250 produced with the gold dog head shield and 814 produced with nickel shields according to my KCC chart.
Thank you for the kind words. ::nod:: The quality of this knife is off the chart. I don't know if it's just this particular knife but it was crafted extremely well.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”