Bark River Essential For Sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

Bark River Essential For Sale

Post by kootenay joe »

I bought this knife new from KSF in Oct. 2015 for $281. I have carried it 3 or 4 times and made a few easy cuts.
OAL 6 3/8", blade 2 3/4", thickness at spine 0.141" (just over 1/8"), steel CPM M4 at RC 63-64, handle Red C-Tek.
Designed to be an easy to carry size with a very tough do-it-all blade, including: cut your way out of a downed helicopter !
$175 shipped, contact: rprocter@telus.net or send me a PM here at AAPK.
kj
Attachments
IMGP4676.JPG
IMGP4677.JPG
IMGP4678.JPG
IMGP4679.JPG
IMGP4680.JPG
IMGP4682.JPG
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bark River Essential For Sale

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Don’t feel ignored on this. I have looked at this about 5 times. I am obsessing on this knife. I really like Bark River knives. I have one that I bought at a knife show from a gun dealer who sold it a bit cheap. What a great knife.
I think you are asking a fair price, maybe just a bit high. But I am considering taking this off your hands.
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

The M4 steel is expensive. I bought this from KSF on Oct. 15, 2015 for $281.17.
$175 for a knife with this steel is a good deal and for this particular knife i think it is a deal in the buyer's favor. It is about 60% of what i paid.
I live in B.C., Canada, but would ship USPS.
kj
caddyman1973

Post by caddyman1973 »

Very nice!
You be tolerant....
You coexist....
I will do NEITHER!!!!
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Thank you. It is a Good Knife for sure and now is going to a new home.
SOLD.
kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Roland, Thanks, I am looking forward to adding this to the collection, or possibly using it. Once I get it I am sure I will want to use it.
Appreciate you working w/ me on this.
All the Best,
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Got this knife from Roland today and the pictures do not do this knife justice. The red in the pictures is a deeper and darker and more burgundy. What a sweet knife.
Thank you again Roland.
God Bless,
Mark
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Wow, that was quick. Thank you Mark. I am pleased as well.
kj

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”