For Sale: GEC 'Schrade' Fire & Ice #23

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: GEC 'Schrade' Fire & Ice #23

Post by kootenay joe »

This knife was made by GEC early in 2007 for Stewart Taylor, the 'new' owner of Schrade branding. It is the #23 pattern, 4 1/2", in original box, marked: "SUSA1/Custom Red Pick Bone/Schrade USA" and "265" which is the serial # on the front bolster.
I am the original owner and the knife has never been used to cut anything since it arrived, but it has been handled a number of times and brown wax paper wrapper is creased up. The 'pull' force needed to open the blades is about a 6.5-7; i.e. not difficult to open but a bit stiff. If i can open the blades with relative ease you will be able to as well.
I would like the exhorbitant price of $150, which is half of the $300 being asked on ebay. Living in Canada means it will cost me about $25 to ship. The $150 includes shipping
Please send me a PM if interested or email: rprocter@telus.net
thanks, kj
Attachments
IMGP4473.JPG
IMGP4474.JPG
IMGP4477.JPG
IMGP4478.JPG
IMGP4480.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: GEC 'Schrade' Fire & Ice #23

Post by kootenay joe »

Six weeks and no buyer yet. This #23 pattern knife is one of the very first knives made by GEC in late 2006 or very early 2007. And, they got it right. No issues with this knife at all. Excellent big strong knife. So i am giving it this bump.
kj
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Giving this knife a BUMP, and
Price Reduced: $125 shipped, from Canada.
This is one of the very earliest of GEC knives, and in this one, got it all 'just right'. Ready to go deer hunting or for your display.
kj
blackfox1
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by blackfox1 »

PM sent.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

SOLD. Thank you AAPK !
kj