BIG TIMER MICARTA

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
tongueriver

BIG TIMER MICARTA

Post by tongueriver »

Beefy drop point beauty with micarta (NOT Delrin) covers, mint, zero profit at $67 shipped paypal friends and family or personal check. This example has not been used or sharpened; it has light tarnish on the nickel silver bolsters and brass liners. An outstanding EDC knife in my opinion. I have several others in this pattern so I am letting this one go to buy gasoline for my summer trip to the West Coast. Whoa!!! I just realized this is my 3000 post!!! :shock:

Here is some background: "10/13/99
Dear Mr. Brayman:
Thank you for your E-mail .and the information you received was correct. ln 1985. we were contracted to manufacture a series
of 5 knives for American Express, called the Presidential Scrimshaw Knife Collection.
None of the 5 knives were alike, in knife pattern or scene, and there were only 6,000 of each knife manufactured. The knives
were offered for $95.00 each with one knife being offered every 4 months. After the complete collection was purchased,
American Express shipped an elegant maple wood display case with cherry wood finish at no charge.
The five knives included: Abraham Lincoln on a 3-1/2" Barlow
Andrew Jackson on a 4-3/4" Lockback
Thomas Jefferson on a 5-1/2" Lockback (sic linerlock)
George Washington on 5" Lockback
Theodore Roosevelt on a 5-1/2" Bulldog pattern folder )
I hope that this inforrnation is helpful to you, and if we can be of any further assistance, just let us know.
Sincerely,
IMPERIAL SCHRADE CORP.
Debbie L Chase
Administrative Assistant”
jackson001.jpg

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”