Three CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
zp4ja

Three CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah for sale

Post by zp4ja »

CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah for sale.

Near mint, nice stag and serialized. Scarce 1977' CASE knife with only 1000 made. CASE rarely made only 1000 of any pattern back in those days.

Ask if you want more info or pics.

Book for 400 bucks. $250 a piece shipping included to CONUS. Outside CONUS we will work something out.

Sorry for the shadows and reflections. Cant see scroll etch well. Intact and as I said, near mint.

Jerry
Attachments
CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah  Balde well view.jpeg
CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah Backspring View.jpeg
CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah Mark Side pic 2.jpeg
CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah Mark SIde.jpeg
CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah Pile Side.jpeg
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
zp4ja

Re: Three CASE XX 1977 Blue Scroll Engraved Cheetah for sale

Post by zp4ja »

No takers on these? Surprised. Price range is fair.
Thanks for looking.

Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
americanedgetech

Post by americanedgetech »

The price is VERY fair.
In my case the well is a little low at the moment but if one of these hangs around for a little minute, I would love to own one.

The Cheetah is a great pattern that I have had on the back burner because the price is usually much higher so you are asking a fair price for sure.
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

americanedgetech wrote:The price is VERY fair.
In my case the well is a little low at the moment but if one of these hangs around for a little minute, I would love to own one.

The Cheetah is a great pattern that I have had on the back burner because the price is usually much higher so you are asking a fair price for sure.
Appreciate the acknowledgment on that. That was roughly the price I bought them at. Some a few bucks lower, some a few bucks higher. Felt like a fair deal when I bought them.

Amount produced wise, rarer than the two 71’ Cheetah models one year production run. 1700 made of the small and large stamp that year.

May start to eBay even though I resisted for years.

Jerry
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Thank doctors for sharing! OK, who forgot to close the back gate again? ::facepalm::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Bump

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”