Troll Barehead Jack - Uncommon Stamp - Germany

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Troll Barehead Jack - Uncommon Stamp - Germany

Post by deo-pa »

This is a barehead jack with the stamp "TROLL / GERMANY" on both blades. Hard snap on both blades and no blade wobble. Goins just lists the stamp with no explanation, while Levine says "Export brand? circa 1920s." Steel liners. There are a few mentions of the Troll brand on the AAPK forums but all in all this is a stamp you don't encounter very often. If interested in this one read the back story below.

I am selling about 100 knives from my collection. These are not expensive knives and some have flaws but they might be of interest either for your collection, to resell, or to pass on to a youngster or budding collector. I'm going to try something a little different.

1) All knives are MAKE AN OFFER. Any offer is welcome; I won't be offended by lowballs.

2) If I think it's too low I'll decline and I'll add a post saying, for example, "I turned down $5." If no one else makes an offer I'll know I should have taken the $5! ::dang::

3) If it sells I'll post the sale price.

4) Shipping in the CONUS is $3.

5) Any knife can be returned for a refund.

Cash, check, PayPal (F&F). Offers by email preferred (deowenpa@gmail.com) but PM is OK.

Dennis
Sold so far: Remington, Colonial, Hen & Rooster, Imperial, Knife Album book
Attachments
Troll-1.jpg
Troll-2.jpg
Troll-3.jpg
Troll-4.jpg
SteelMyHeart85420

Re: Troll Barehead Jack - Uncommon Stamp - Germany

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

What's the handle material on that?
deo-pa