AAPK Knife for sale on eBay (Not Mine)

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
XX Case XX

AAPK Knife for sale on eBay (Not Mine)

Post by XX Case XX »

There is an AAPK knife for sale on eBay if anyone is interested...http://www.ebay.com/itm/great-eastern-s ... 2353877422

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
rea1eye

Re: AAPK Knife for sale on eBay (Not Mine)

Post by rea1eye »

That is one fine knife!

Bob
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::

Is anyone else appreciating the irony of Jim Parker trying to profit off an AAPK forum knife after the loads of excrement he's talked about this forum over the years in response to some of his listings? :roll: ::facepalm::
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Tsar Bomba wrote:::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::

Is anyone else appreciating the irony of Jim Parker trying to profit off an AAPK forum knife after the loads of excrement he's talked about this forum over the years in response to some of his listings? :roll: ::facepalm::
Tony it is indeed ironic but I do think AAPK is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the knife world and he may see the writing on the wall of course many seller's are known to speak from both sides of their mouth, which ever side will produce a profit. :D
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
zzyzzogeton

Post by zzyzzogeton »

At least he wrote a very precise, easy to read description of the knife. ::tu::

Too bad he buries his descriptions inside a wall of text full of irrelevant verbage. ::td::
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Parker has this one too http://www.ebay.com/itm/Great-Eastern-R ... SwG1NZ0-9E that's currently at $136.55.......so much for the notion that club knives don't hold their value ::uc::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

GEC trappers in horn and stag. They'll both go for north of $150. I'm just thinking of what Parker has been quoted as saying in response to fakes or damaged knives he was selling (search the Counterfeits and Q&A forums if you have a chance, just make sure you filter out anything related to sporty or tommyg).
americanedgetech

Post by americanedgetech »

gsmith7158 wrote:
Tsar Bomba wrote:::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::

Tony it is indeed ironic but I do think AAPK is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the knife world ...
Finding almost any knife for sale, and doing a Google search for information about that knife will lead to a post on this site in most cases. 7-8 out of 10?
You all have discussed so many knives, and topics that the site is relevant to searching.

That's how I found the site. It pops up all the time. I never searched for knife forums, just info on knives.
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”