Selling an original intact CASE XX 1960's display board 47 Knives

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
espn77

Re: Selling an original intact CASE XX 1960's display board 47 Knives

Post by espn77 »

Curious Steve, Have you ever seen an in tact tested display? Besides the San Diego yacht club display.
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

MITCH RAPP wrote:
npeters3 wrote:
espn77 wrote:That's to bad. Can't even enjoy a nice piece of Case history without this. My opinion means nothing but I've about had my fill!!!!!!!

I'm lost. Did I miss something?
8) DITTO! ? ? ?
What?? I'm confused too. :?

I thought a "rooskie" was reference to a Fight'N Rooster, a Hen & Rooster or a pejorative nickname for a Russian. So, I don't know what "pullin a rooskie" even means; but, I gather it's not something you want to be guilty of doing. Whatever it is, it must also be hilarious, and a good reason to get tormented on AAPK.

Guess I'm not in on the joke.

~Q~
~Q~
knifeaholic
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by knifeaholic »

espn77 wrote:Curious Steve, Have you ever seen an in tact tested display? Besides the San Diego yacht club display.
No, I never have.

Back in the 70's, I saw a few intact XX displays still in use in stores, but never any older than that.

I do have some scans of photos of older Tested era displays, the photos were taken back in the day.
Steve Pfeiffer, author of Collecting Case Knives: Identification and Price Guide published by Krause Publications.
espn77

Post by espn77 »

Displays interest me. Id sure like to see the pictures of them if you were able to post them.
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

This display was even more amazing to see in person. A few of us got to peek at it during the Mystic show.

Good luck, Steve!
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Well done Steve and IMHO fairly priced at $85/knife - I'm sure the new owner will be equally as thrilled! It looks much different than it did in your trunk ::uc::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
LongBlade

Post by LongBlade »

glennbad wrote:This display was even more amazing to see in person. A few of us got to peek at it during the Mystic show.

Good luck, Steve!
No doubt seeing them upclose was quite the site - so many unused knives, fixed blades and a hatchet as well ::tu:: ::tu:: - even if you are not a Case collector it was appealing to say the least :) .... and if I was a Case collector I would be taking a loan :lol: ...

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”