GEC Knifebrite Hayn'Helper

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
XX Case XX

GEC Knifebrite Hayn'Helper

Post by XX Case XX »

GEC Knifebrite Hayn' Helper. NIT. Never used. Single blade 1095. Razor sharp. No wobble. Strong snap with Half Stop. Glows in the Dark.

$43 Shipped to any registered AAPK Member. Only ships to Lower 48 unless other arrangements are made. Pay-Pal preferred. Must be 18 to purchase.

PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

Mike
Attachments
47.jpg
47X6.jpg
47X2.jpg
47X4.jpg
47X7.jpg
IMG_1434.JPG
"If there are no Dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went". Will Rogers

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
313 Mike

Re: GEC Knifebrite Hayn'Helper

Post by 313 Mike »

Great price on that one Mike....those glow in the dark.handles are pretty cool too ::tu::
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

313 Mike wrote:Great price on that one Mike....those glow in the dark.handles are pretty cool too ::tu::
Thanks Mike. I guess these patterns aren't very popular. I guess I'll keep it after all... :mrgreen:

PS-Glad you were able to find a home for your Splitback. I'm sure Greg will like that one. ::nod::

npeters3

Post by npeters3 »

I sent a PM on this knife yesterday. Did you get it?
thanks
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

npeters3 wrote:I sent a PM on this knife yesterday. Did you get it?
thanks
No Sir. I have zero PM's in my inbox. You can send another PM if you'd like but not sure if I'm going to sell it at this point.

deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by deo-pa »

Mike,

Do those handles require exposure to light to glow? If you carry it in your pocket all day will it glow in the dark? Thanks,

Dennis
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Dennis.. Ya need light to charge.. Wont glow if carried in pocket till getting a light charge.. They are real smooth in the hand though.. Nice feel.. John :D
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”