GEC, Case, Remington, Ka-Bar, Camillus

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
rschuch

GEC, Case, Remington, Ka-Bar, Camillus

Post by rschuch »

Just finished taking the pics, but my art computer (the one with Photoshop) is acting up so I'll have to post them later. Most are unused or lightly carried, some have the boxes as well. I'll specify as I go down the list.

1. Case Tony Bose backpocket in ebony - item 07184. SOLD - Still has box. Just noticed a rub mark near the tip. Blade is centered, so not sure where THAT came from...maybe just oiling it up and I bumped it?

2. GEC Beavertail toothpick - item 121111 - $120 - jigged Brazilian cherry, comes with tube. unused, no marks or scratches, centered blade

3. Case XX Toothpick item 13159 - $80- comes with box. Walnut handles, unused and no marks. nicely centered

4. Remington UMC 1992 item R1253 Bullet knife - $50. Comes with box. Carried some, but no scratches or marks. Delrin handles blade is centered

5. Remington Powderhorn R1615 1988 - $30 - Unused and no marks. No box. I think this was made by Camillus, but could be wrong. Full disclosure the blade is way off center to the logo side when closed, but I don't see any rub marks.

6. Camillus American Wildlife Series #32 (Bass) - $50 - No box. I bought this used. 2 blades, some scratches on the thinner blade (from sharpening perhaps?) but text is fully readable and main blade looks great. The handle came sort of an off-white, so I used some walnut furniture polish and put some color into it. Looks nice. There's some green areas around the pins which I think is oxidation since the pins are brass.

7. Falcon fishtail stiletto style knife in stag - $40 - No box. Never even carried, no marks, stag looks great with no cracks.

8. Ka-Bar 1991 Collectors Club Knife CK91- $85 - Comes with box. beautiful birds eye maple handles , nice gold scroll work on blade. Unused no marks or scratches, locks up great and blade is centered.

9. Case 1992 Christmas Tree Toothpick item 71098 - $90 - No box. READ CAREFULLY!! Sabre grind blade. This was a user and there may be an issue with the celluloid scales. There's some discoloration on the blade along the top (the part that's exposed when the blade is closed). The scales are also starting to come away from the bolsters. I was concerned about it gassing out and have kept it away from everything, but it appears to be stable and hasn't gotten any worse in the three or more years since I've had it. I wasn't even going to sell it or pass it on, BUT it's a collectors item and I thought maybe someone here would want it warts and all. I posted many pics of it with close-ups of the distressed areas on the iKnife Collectors forum trying to get advice. It's a really pretty knife and I don't mind keeping it, but I don't carry it and I don't display it and it deserves better.
case details.jpg
casechristmastreetoothpicksabregrind.jpg
sides.jpg

That's it for now. PayPal only and CONUS only. Once I get the pics up I'll probably have these cross posted in another forum or two, so first "I'll take it"
gets it. I mail USPS First Class with tracking, usually next day. Prices include shipping. Any questions please email me at: m(dot)schuchman44(at)comcast(dot)net
rschuch

Re: GEC, Case, Remington, Ka-Bar, Camillus

Post by rschuch »

Pics as promised
all closed.jpg
open facing right.jpg
open logo side.jpg
camillus falcon marbles.jpg
centering.jpg
boxes.jpg
rschuch

Re: GEC, Case, Remington, Ka-Bar, Camillus