check out these fixed blades

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Brent

check out these fixed blades

Post by Brent »

They are new and well made. These are working knives and machetes that are very sharp. 420 surgical stainless steel and rubber type grip handles. see more at B&B Knives.
Attachments
187 Skinner.jpg
187 Skinner.jpg (26.31 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
186 Hunter.jpg
186 Hunter.jpg (26.3 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
190 combat machete.jpg
190 combat machete.jpg (25.63 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
183 Jungle Bowie.jpg
183 Jungle Bowie.jpg (26.14 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
Gr8Scout

Post by Gr8Scout »

Condors, aren't they? By the look of the handles.
Brent

condor knives

Post by Brent »

yes they are. are you familiar with them? if you don't mind me asking, have you looked at the B&B Knives store? and how are my prices, compared? just trying to get a little info. thanks, Brent
Gr8Scout

Post by Gr8Scout »

Brent, I just now ordered a 'Mountain Knife' from my own wholesaler. Some discussion in another forum about these knives by people that have never even handled them. I'm gonna do some smackin' whackin' cuttin' and pryin' and actually see for myself what they are made of. I'll post my report in this forum as well.

Phil
Attachments
CTK1012B.jpg
CTK1012B.jpg (2.61 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
Brent

Condor

Post by Brent »

Good idea. i haven't done that yet either. the only one i am concerned about is the hog sticker. it is very light, so i don't know how it will handle. i don't have the mountain knife. i will be waiting for your report.
El Lobo
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by El Lobo »

Yes,

Several of us got the email to see if we were interested in being distributors. The "EYE" in the blade is a mark they use.

So, we'll be waiting for any reviews.
::nod:: ::tu::

Bill
Please visit the Member Stores here at AAPK, including my store.....GET AN EDGE!
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/getanedge
jonet143
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jonet143 »

who makes them?
johnnie f 1949

on the cutting edge is sometimes not the place to be.
please support our troops - past and present
if not a member...join the NKCA! they're on our side.
Brent

Condor

Post by Brent »

They are made in El Salvador. It started out as a German company but now is in someone else's hands. Go to B&B Knives and look at the condor bush knife, it has all the info there.
Gr8Scout

here is my test

Post by Gr8Scout »

Attachments
00 condor 1.jpg
00 condor 1.jpg (34.37 KiB) Viewed 2698 times
Hukk

Post by Hukk »

:lol: :lol: I saw that, you sure did! 53 Rc seems like what I would expect on a pocket knife. I don't know that some of the slip joints I see need to be at 59 Rc. Remember that old Buck advertisement with th knife cuting the nail without damage. I wonder what that was, 425M or ?
Hukk

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”