CASE XX 10 Dot Cheetah Prototype for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
zp4ja

CASE XX 10 Dot Cheetah Prototype for sale

Post by zp4ja »

This weekend only or until I come to my senses, wild hair and all....

CASE XX 10 Dot Cheetah Prototype for sale. RARE knife with only about 2 dozen made as protos in 1970'.

Rarely even seen in a picture let alone in hand.

Please don't PM me with lowball offers. Fortunate enough not to need the cash right now but if the right buyer has it...

Price is $5900.00. Yes, I am high and/or drunk at this outrageous price! It is what it is! A VERY RARE KNIFE!

Regards, Jerry
Attachments
Cheetah 5111 half  L_10 dot prototype_ date stamp.jpg
Cheetah 5111 half  L_10 dot prototype_pile side tang.jpg
Cheetah 5111 half L 10 dot prototype_ etch.jpg
Cheetah 5111 half L 10 dot prototype_ pileside open.jpg
Cheetah 5111 half L 10 dot prototype_ mark side closed.jpg
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
caddyman1973

Re: CASE XX 10 Dot Cheetah Prototype for sale

Post by caddyman1973 »

:shock: :shock: WOW! Thanks for showing it Jerry! Prolly the only one I'll ever see. Beautiful knife! ::tu:: ::tu::
You be tolerant....
You coexist....
I will do NEITHER!!!!
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Thanks caddyman! I hope life finds you well!

She has some pretty stag handles compared to the couple other examples I have seen.

Regards, Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Wild hair plucked.

No longer for sale.

Jerry
basser5

Post by basser5 »

Dag nabbit...I was just getting my wallet out :x

Tim
My name is Tim and i'm a stagoholic.
bronco2

Post by bronco2 »

Tim, i was getting my wallet out also. but i came up $5,899 short of the goal of this beauty..
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Back on block. Price lowered. 5000 bucks. Will discuss shipping and our insurance with interested party. Not hard up to sell but ready to be enjoyed by another if the price is met.

Regards, Jerry
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Bump
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

A bit more background on the very rare knives. Shows another that sold for 5500 bucks in addition to some good info. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25052&hilit=Case+10+dot+Cheetah

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”