Bear MGC Yellow One Hand Lockback

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Bear MGC Yellow One Hand Lockback

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Here is a Bear MGC one hand opening yellow tactical lockback. The blade is coated, can’t remember what the coating is, and has a Spydie hole for opening. Pocket clip on the back. This bright yellow color would be a blessing if you lose it, easy to spot. This would make a great backup knife or EDC. Opens smoothly and locks up tight. This is a knife that doesn’t “snap”, there is no backspring so you will have to push it closed, that’s not a defect it’s made this way.
Comes w/ the original box and papers. I purchased this knife new over 10 years ago.
50 dollars shipped. US only and Paypal only.
PM me or email me.
Mark
Attachments
IMG_4962.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg
IMG_4966.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
samb1955

Re: Bear MGC Yellow One Hand Lockback

Post by samb1955 »

It's a beauty!
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

samb1955 wrote:It's a beauty!
Thank you, I agree. I just don’t have a need to carry a knife like this, otherwise I would use it. It’s well made and very eye catching.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Great looking knife Mark. I think that's the best looking Bear I've ever seen. Excellent photos by the way. ::tu:: ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

XX Case XX wrote:Great looking knife Mark. I think that's the best looking Bear I've ever seen. Excellent photos by the way. ::tu:: ::nod::

Thank you Mike. I read a lot of people unhappy w/ the quality of Bear knives and I agree. But on this one ,they got it right. If anyone is disappointed w/ this after purchase, I will take it back.
I appreciate the compliment on the photos. Having a photo box makes all the difference.
Mark
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Never, ever, would guess that was a Bear. But then again, the only Multi-tool I ever bought was a Bear MGC 20 plus years ago and it continues to serve me well. Your knife Mark has great curb appeal. Someone will quickly snatch that up I'm sure.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Price drop to 40 dollars. This has never been carried, used or sharpened.
SSk
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Knife is still available.
SSk
Jake_Ohio7

Post by Jake_Ohio7 »

Is it made in usa or is it an import? I've never actually owned one of their knives before. Thanks.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Jake_Ohio7 wrote:Is it made in usa or is it an import? I've never actually owned one of their knives before. Thanks.
Jake it’s made right here in the USA.
SSk
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Sold!!

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”