Empire, H&B, Miller Bros, Russell Barlow, Rawson (Sheffield), Primble-Belknap, Schrade OT, Bear MGC and Miscel Others

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Jake_Ohio7

Re: Empire, H&B, Miller Bros, Russell Barlow, Rawson (Sheffield), Primble-Belknap, Schrade OT, Bear MGC and Miscel Other

Post by Jake_Ohio7 »

I reckon i'll pass. It's a good knife though, primble belknap knives are underrated. P.s. you're right, my main blade isn't full, i'd say its 90%, I like it anyways, it jumps open still.
LongBlade

Re: Empire, H&B, Miller Bros, Russell Barlow, Rawson (Sheffield), Primble-Belknap, Schrade OT, Bear MGC and Miscel Other

Post by LongBlade »

Russell Barlow has been SOLD
KnifeSlinger#81

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

LongBlade wrote:Jake - It is 2 3/4" closed... so it is smaller and a cool little stockman (just imho)... I imagine it can certainly be cleaned but that is up to the next owner... I can say looking at the photo of yours the master blade on mine for sale is more full.. in fact all blades were only very lightly sharpened and not short...
If it helps at all the primble looks to be exactly the same as a schrade 808 jr stockman, which is 2 3/4". The blades look full to me also and the long pull main would put it in or closer to the schrade walden era.
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.
LongBlade

Post by LongBlade »

Thanks Paul for the input ::tu::

The following knives are still open (a few price changes but feel free to make me an offer on any):

--Wostenholm Washington Works Celebrated Razor – Horn handle – “Celebrated” etch marked Extra Hollow Ground – Some spots of heavy staining but etch and stamp visible - $20 OBO

--John Primble Belknap Mfg & Hdw – Stockman – #5390 – Good snap on all blades – Some staining but only lightly used and good snap on all blades - 2 ¾” - $35

--Rawson Brothers Sheffield – Made in England – Barehead Curved Jack with Clip blade – Iron liners & pins – ebony - Hard snapping and tight – 3 5/8” - $50

--Bear MGC USA – 3 knife set in box all with lovely Rosewood handles - New and never used – Made in Jacksonville, Alabama (renamed Bear & Son) - $110 for the set or individually as follows:

1- 5” Lockback Hunter w leather belt sheath (hard snap and tight) - $60
Blade Open DSCN5613.JPG
Knife & Sheath DSCN5671.JPG
2- 3 7/8” Stockman (hard snap and tight) - $35
Blades Open DSCN5638.JPG
3- Cowhand Jack(?) – One-hand opening mechanism (no spring ) but has liner lock 3 1/2”… Interesting handle shape - belt clip on pile side - $35
Closed DSCN5644.JPG
Closed - Pile Side DSCN5651.JPG
Blade Open DSCN5661.JPG
--All 3 of the following for $25 or individually:

--LL Bean “Buck” knife #382 Trapper – China – Clip and long spey blade - Essentially not used and good snap on both blades- 3 1/2" $10
Blades Open DSCN5586.JPG
--Buck #379 – China - Single clip w shield (never used -hard snap closing and slightly less on opening but you can feel blade pivot off spring) - 3" $10
Blade Open DSCN5571.JPG
--Precise Deer Slayer – 440 Stainless Japan – Stout spear with lockback – Wood handles w “Buck” (as in a "deer" engraved on bone-colored composition plastic shield – Brass liners - 3” - Tight crack at one rear pin on mark side and on pile side - Blade is tight to open but snaps and locks up well - $18
Blade Open DSCN5560.JPG
NOTE: I have photos of all and will start an individual thread for some of the above as perhaps this thread is becoming abit much - or feel free to pm me for photos or more photos not seen here ...

More to come: I also have a few more coming up to post this weekend (or feel free to contact me in regards to the following for info, photos and prices) - a Holley Lakeville Conn Swell-End Jack 3 5/8" and a Remington 6755 Fancy Green Swirled Celluloid Whittler 3 1/2"..

Thanks all ::handshake::

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”