Schrade Old Timer 8OT, used

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Schrade Old Timer 8OT, used

Post by Reverand »

I bought this 8OT that had been put up wet - literally. I cleaned the rust off of the blades. Luckily there is only discoloration left, not pitting. I have carried it off and on for a few months, enough to establish some patina.
This knife is a user, not a safe queen. It has good walk and talk. It is 3-7/8" long.
IMG_20221126_194608769-1.jpg
IMG_20221126_194637414-1.jpg
This is one of several "carrying" knives that I am posting today. I keep buying knives, but don't have enough pockets to tote them all! It needs a good home where someone will carry and use it.
$25 ships it to your door in the lower 48 States. Anyone else may contact me about shipping beforehand.
I accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, personal check (from long-time and active members), Money Orders, and cash. If you have another way of payment, let me know and I will consider it.
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Schrade Old Timer 8OT, used

Post by glennbad »

PM sent
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier