Raffle #3 REVISED different knife

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Raffle #3 REVISED different knife

Post by galvanic1882 »

Ok here is Raffle #3. Seems like the IXL was not going to make the 10 players so I'm going to change things up and put a new knife up for raffle. Campbellclanman I am going to take you off the list, thanks for picking 2 numbers on the IXL knife.

Handmade hunting knife and sheath, looks like they have been together a long time. No makers mark anywhere on the knife or sheath. Nicely made with what I believe are old Micarta handles. Guard and cap are aluminum. Overall length is 10 1/2" and the blade is 6". Sheath has marks and scratches but overall, in good condition.

Rules for the raffle are 10 spots at 10.00 per spot. No more than 2 spots can be bought by the same player. Payment MUST BE FRIENDS & FAMILY if paying through paypal, please do not play the game if you are not willing to pay this way. I will also take a postal MO or check. If by MO than please email me so that I know in advance. Payment is to be made after all the spots are spoken for. To pick a spot just post the number you would like in this thread. I will be keeping a list of who has what spot in addition to what is posted on the thread. If all the spots are not taken by Friday morning, I will cancel the raffle. Last raffle only had 9 players, but I went through with it anyway. If the raffle is on than I will have one of my grandkids to pick the winner at random at noon on Friday.

Player must be paid members of the site.

I had said that I would ship to Canada, but I checked the prices for shipping, and they have gone up again so I will include shipping only to the CONUS. If you want to participate and are outside the CONUS than please contact me first. If you are willing to pay postage to where you are I will be ok with it.

Payment to be made to galvanic1882@yahoo.com and please do not put anything in the payment to seem it is for goods and services

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Attachments
IMG_3003.jpg
IMG_3004.jpg
IMG_3005.jpg
IMG_3002.jpg
Campbellclanman

Re: Raffle #3

Post by Campbellclanman »

Hi Mike
Can I please choose spots 3 and 7?

I will wait till you come back then I will pay - I hope I am understanding this correctly.. ::tu::
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

Ok you got them but hold off paying till all the spots fill up ok? Thanks Mike
Campbellclanman

Post by Campbellclanman »

Yep ok Mike, understood! ::tu::
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Raffle #3 REVISED different knife

Post by galvanic1882 »

I can't edit the post so I'm putting it here, raffle is cancelled. Seems no one was interested in either knife I had up so I will try again next week with something different. Maybe a GEC barlow??

Thanks for all those that looked and played, Mike
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

GEC? I'm sure that would generate some interest.
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by galvanic1882 »

I'm not so sure, the price would be more for sure and that might scare people away. I was trying to do ones for under 20 per spot. A chance on a custom sheath knife for 10.00 seemed like a bargain but what the heck do I know.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”