Mini Vendetta by José Herreros

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Mini Vendetta by José Herreros

Post by Railsplitter »

When I saw the knives that José Hererros offers on his website and his prices for those knives I couldn’t help placing an order.

I chose this Mini Vendetta Corso pattern and it arrived today from Spain. José makes these knives to order. His knives are sole authorship meaning that he does all the work himself. He even forges his own blades.

I’m not sure what this locking mechanism is called exactly but you lift up on the tab above the tang to release the blade. The Mini Vendetta has a lot of nice little touches like a brass cord wrapped around the handle near the bolster, file work on the spring and blade spine, embellished bolsters, and some sweet Stag. Blade steel is 440C stainless.

Fit & finish is exceptional and the blade is nice and tight with zero play and solid lockup.

I feel lucky to own this knife and I thought I would share my experience with you all. José did an outstanding job building this knife for me and he did so in a very quick time frame and for a very reasonable price. I placed my order on 1/28/19 and I received the knife today from Spain.

Today’s currency exchange rate is 1€ = $1.12805. With that in mind, if you click on the link below you can see that the price was very reasonable.
https://artesaniaherreros.es/en/product ... rass-cord/

I didn’t know I could get a made to order custom knife with a Stag handle for such a reasonable price. Not to mention have it in my hands in such a short time. I’m impressed.

I’m already contemplating another one of his patterns when the funds become available.

Thanks for taking a look.
Attachments
IMG_4615.JPG
IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4617.JPG
IMG_4618.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG
IMG_4620.JPG
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
#goldpan

Re: Mine Vendetta by José Hererros

Post by #goldpan »

Very nice knife! Now I'll have to save up for one! ::tu::
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Mine Vendetta by José Hererros

Post by doglegg »

That is a great looking knife and reasonable.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Mini Vendetta by José Hererros

Post by Quick Steel »

That is an interesting and beautiful knife.
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

Very nice knife and reasonably priced. The best thing about this knife is it is one of a kind.

Bob
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Rick T.

XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

That is an excellent knife at a very reasonable price, especially when you consider it came from a far away country. I know of several guys who have one and they tell me it's a well made knife.

I think he may get backlogged once word gets out, and you probably won't be able to get one at that price for much longer. Nicely done Rick. ::tu::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

Thanks Mike.
Rick T.

Cletus Awreetus

Re: Mini Vendetta by José Herreros

Post by Cletus Awreetus »

thx for the tip Rick!
I'll post pics of mine when it comes in--https://artesaniaherreros.es/en/product ... ag-handle/
I recently bought a real beauty from another maker in Spain;Carmelo Mata. very impressive and also reasonably priced. I'll, go ahead and show you that one as well. :lol:
-the problem with society today is, no one drinks from the skulls of their dead enemies anymore..-
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Mini Vendetta by José Herreros

Post by Railsplitter »

Cletus Awreetus wrote:thx for the tip Rick!
I'll post pics of mine when it comes in--https://artesaniaherreros.es/en/product ... ag-handle/
I recently bought a real beauty from another maker in Spain;Carmelo Mata. very impressive and also reasonably priced. I'll, go ahead and show you that one as well. :lol:
Awesome! Looking forward to your pics! ::tu::
Rick T.

Return to “European-made knives”