A Jordan Co / Germany tang stamp

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
americanedgetech

Re: A Jordan Co / Germany tang stamp

Post by americanedgetech »

I do see your point there KJ.

From what I know thru friends... The only way to make a make a living selling on Flea, is to commit to that as your job.
I have one buddy that sells industrial equipment, and all things related.
I know. My statement is broad but so are his listings.
He constantly scours equipment auctions, travels to pick this stuff up, and rents a huge warehouse in Detroit to store it all. Then spends the rest of his time making items salable, listing them, dealing with questions on the Merch., packing, crating, scheduling deliveries... He eats, and sleeps when he can.

Ebay is not for me sir. My intent is a retail shop, and web store. Even the web store is not a priority. It is simple advertising of my name, and shop. Even then the shop itself is primary a sharpening service for the community I live in.

The retail knife deal is just an add on sale item, Something to "help" pay the bills, and allow me to find, and admire some of the beautiful craftsmanship I have overlooked in my life. If I never sell one of them I will be fine with that.
Knives do "it" for me. Always have, I just ignored them for far too long.
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
alabama

Re: A Jordan Co / Germany tang stamp

Post by alabama »

I hit a max bid-last 5 seconds-bidding early to me would be like showing your hand in a poker game--

Return to “European-made knives”