WTB Custom Lloyd Slip joint with Specialty Shield

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
WeaselS_16
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

WTB Custom Lloyd Slip joint with Specialty Shield

Post by WeaselS_16 »

Somewhat new to custom slip joints, so far I only have three. Being picky about what I keep in my collection, I’m looking for a Lloyd that has a specialty shield. I would really like to find some of the following I’ve seen before: Wolf, Bear, Acorn, Pistol. If anyone has anything that would fit the bill, I’d be willing to pay a generous price as I know these don’t come around often. Thanks all :)
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: WTB Custom Lloyd Slip joint with Specialty Shield

Post by Railsplitter »

WeaselS_16 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:23 pm Somewhat new to custom slip joints, so far I only have three. Being picky about what I keep in my collection, I’m looking for a Lloyd that has a specialty shield. I would really like to find some of the following I’ve seen before: Wolf, Bear, Acorn, Pistol. If anyone has anything that would fit the bill, I’d be willing to pay a generous price as I know these don’t come around often. Thanks all :)
If you're a Lloyd fan then I'm sure you've seen this. It's none of the shields you mentioned but just in case:
https://www.vcmcustomknives.com/fordite ... -clip.html
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
texoma
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by texoma »

I would watch the site Rick posted or even better contact Vince and tell him what you're looking for, he sells a lot of new and some used Lloyd's, good luck.
Frank

Want 85 RHK Antique Walnut Jig Bone & other Harness Jacks
Trade & Buy List Link https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt ... s.1884432/
Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before
WeaselS_16
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by WeaselS_16 »

Thanks guys, I've been watching the site closely, hoping eventually I'll get a hit :D
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

WeaselS_16 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:23 pm Somewhat new to custom slip joints, so far I only have three. Being picky about what I keep in my collection, I’m looking for a Lloyd that has a specialty shield. I would really like to find some of the following I’ve seen before: Wolf, Bear, Acorn, Pistol. If anyone has anything that would fit the bill, I’d be willing to pay a generous price as I know these don’t come around often. Thanks all :)
Hey W.S.! If you go to "Mail Call" on page 449 there's a post by QTCut5 on Friday Sept 24th 10:30 P.M. in which he posts a custom Lloyd with what looks like a figure from a chess board shield. Don't know if he's willing to part with it but it never hurts to ask! Good luck! 8)
8)

Return to “Want Ads”