New hunt for Gec's

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

New hunt for Gec's

Post by MP95B20 »

I'm looking for a single blade clip 77 NF yankee barlow in African Blackwood and a 47 viper in snakewood. I'd consider any single blade in an exotic wood, King's Wood or the 2 mentioned above. I have several I'd trade, two 92 Talon in stag, one with spear and one with wharnie. For the Schatt and Morgan Fans a 99 Executive Jack in Mammoth Ivory. These I believe are comparable items, anything in my store is also available. i appreciate the help, Mac
Attachments
92 stag talon 2014
92 stag talon 2014
92 stag Talon spear 2014
92 stag Talon spear 2014
99 mammoth ivory executive jack
99 mammoth ivory executive jack
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.
RAMROD

Re: New hunt for Gec's

Post by RAMROD »

I have a new version of the 77 Yankee barlow in African Blackwood I would trade for either 92 Stag Talons if interested. Thanks, Rick
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

I have the spear blade if that's the one you have and the wharnie, just need the clip, Mac
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

I would also consider a 54 in snakewood or a 85EO in tiger maple, I have the African blackwood already, thanks Mac
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

the stag spear is gone,The 92 lambsfoot ebony waynorth sfo is for trade, and I've added 5 Northwoods to my for trade list, Lincoln, Big Bay, Bear Lake, Delta, all in micartas, and a giraffe bone Coolidge, very good one. If you like LIONSTEELs i have 3 custom handles, Bloodwood, Desert Ironwood, and Snakewood burl, I'll apply the scales to any pattern you choose. Still looking for a few woods. 47 snakewood, 77 clip,77 sheepsfoot african blackwood, 77 snakewood, 2019 spear.85 eo tiger maple, 92 talon jobillo, 99 chestnut, 63 chestnut, 15 woods, walnut. have all the 14's. Anything I have for sale is for trade. will conside almost any single blade pattern in the right scales. Hope I'll hear from someone soon. Mac I might part with one of my K'roo customs for the right trade. I have a spear barlow in natural giraffe , patterned after the 77, and a sway back wharnie in natural Giraffe bone, patterned after the viper. tv on the K'roos will be 450. I expect most of the items ISO will have a tv of close to 300, some less, 63 and 99, and some of the 15's,, but i'll buy if trade not for you.
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

the stag 92 spear is gone, the mammoth ej and bone ej, and all 69's are gone, the Coolidge in Giraffe is gone. I have added 3 14 clip sfo's to my trade list and a new 54 spear sfo in brown burlap. Hope some of these will catch someone's fancy and you'll have a wood i need. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, Mac
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

I give up, withdraw all trades, knives for sale only. I'm just getting K'roo to make me what I want, better than GEC's and I can get what I want. Y'all have a good one, Mac

Return to “Want Ads”