GEC lick creek boys knife glow/spear 15

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
Mareseatoats

GEC lick creek boys knife glow/spear 15

Post by Mareseatoats »

[album]great eastern/GEC 15 boys knife glow/knifebrite spear point.[/album]. Hi friends, I have been in a long search,since I unfortunately missed the original drop of the Boys Lick Creek, by GEC-in glow handles with spear point. This must be coveted because they are very hard to uncover...but if you have one; new or slight user-this is one that would make my ever-slowly-growing collection semi-complete. Email me/message if you feel like selling. Thanks in advance all.
lauriefitch1979@yahoo.com
Greenman

Re: GEC lick creek boys knife glow/spear 15

Post by Greenman »

I’m sorry that I can’t help you with the knife that you’re looking for, but I thought that I would mention that it’s probably never a good idea to publish your email address on any public internet forum. You’re leaving yourself wide open for all sorts of spam and email spoofing schemes. It’s safer to use the private messaging option. :wink:

Good luck with your search!
Josh

/|\

“Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature, unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping.”
— Hubert Reeves
Rotten

Post by Rotten »

Mareseatoats wrote:[album]great eastern/GEC 15 boys knife glow/knifebrite spear point.[/album]. Hi friends, I have been in a long search,since I unfortunately missed the original drop of the Boys Lick Creek, by GEC-in glow handles with spear point. This must be coveted because they are very hard to uncover...but if you have one; new or slight user-this is one that would make my ever-slowly-growing collection semi-complete. Email me/message if you feel like selling. Thanks in advance all.
lauriefitch1979@yahoo.com
One just went up for auction on ebay. Not my knife.
Trace
mariacrow44

Post by mariacrow44 »

Hi There!! Are You Still Looking for your Knife. I have One

Return to “Want Ads”