Gapetto wharncliffe whittler GEC PINK ALBALONE/BLUE

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
Mareseatoats

Gapetto wharncliffe whittler GEC PINK ALBALONE/BLUE

Post by Mareseatoats »

Gapetto Great Eastern Pink Albalone or Blue-is my new search...please let me know if you would ever be willing to sell or trade. Wharncliffe main; Ebony wood is my 3rd choice. I'm sure this will be like a needle in a mile high haystack...please feel free to shoot me a message/email~ ty everyone, Laurie/mareseatoats ::nod::
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Re: Gapetto wharncliffe whittler GEC PINK ALBALONE/BLUE

Post by Paladin »

I don't have the knife you seek but I just wanted to be sure to welcome you to the forum ::welcome:: and invite you to stop in at the First Cup Diner for coffee and such. :lol:

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
Mareseatoats

Post by Mareseatoats »

:)
Paladin wrote:I don't have the knife you seek but I just wanted to be sure to welcome you to the forum ::welcome:: and invite you to stop in at the First Cup Diner for coffee and such. :lol:

Ray
Thank you Ray, that is very nice, I’ll be sure to stop in before the weekend is over..have a good evening :)
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Mareseatoats wrote::)
Paladin wrote:I don't have the knife you seek but I just wanted to be sure to welcome you to the forum ::welcome:: and invite you to stop in at the First Cup Diner for coffee and such. :lol:

Ray
Thank you Ray, that is very nice, I’ll be sure to stop in before the weekend is over..have a good evening :)
Sounds like you are after 1 of each. Certainly beautiful knives. Be sure and post pictures of what you have.
Mareseatoats

Post by Mareseatoats »

doglegg wrote:
Mareseatoats wrote::)

Ray
Sounds like you are after 1 of each. Certainly beautiful knives. Be sure and post pictures of what you have.
Hey Doglegg-I really really wish the Pink one would turn up....but if the blue one did first I’d be satisfied for a short while...I have acquired a black buffalo horn since I’ve been looking...I’ll get some pics up if I can tonight.

Return to “Want Ads”