GEC gepetto warncliffe main-looking

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
Mareseatoats

GEC gepetto warncliffe main-looking

Post by Mareseatoats »

Hi there, looking for GEC Gepetto with warncliffe main blade. Ebony wood if there was a choice, but any handle otherwise is awesome... preferably new, lightly used would definitely be considered. :) I do whittling, would love the perfect whittling piece to do it with. Thanks guys.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: GEC gepetto warncliffe main-looking

Post by doglegg »

Mareseatoats wrote:Hi there, looking for GEC Gepetto with warncliffe main blade. Ebony wood if there was a choice, but any handle otherwise is awesome... preferably new, lightly used would definitely be considered. :) I do whittling, would love the perfect whittling piece to do it with. Thanks guys.
I have had my eye out for that one as well. Very rarely comes up and when it does it is big bucks, at least for me. One just sold on ebay for $365. I found one with stag for a lot less. I might recommend a Schatt and Morgan 43 1/2 while you're waiting. It is a little bigger but a very nice knife. They still have a few at Olde Town Cutlery I think. Good luck. Here is a comparison between the Gepetto, Case and Schatt & Morgan
Attachments
DSCN4072.JPG
Mareseatoats

Post by Mareseatoats »

Doglegg, thanks for getting back to me-yes for quite some time have been looking, but they are a lot usually on eBay..funny you mentioned Schatt and Morgan 43.5-i actually did pick one up! It is beautiful, and a great starter for now-Black micarta with the pearl shield. For now I’ll just wait until I can catch one new from online, or when I’m really prepared to pay the $ for the Haley to. Thanks again!
The Fort

Post by The Fort »

I have exactly what you're looking for. I sent you an email.
Mareseatoats

Post by Mareseatoats »

The Fort wrote:I have exactly what you're looking for. I sent you an email.
Thanks the Fort-got back to you via email... :)

Return to “Want Ads”