Bulldog brand display knives

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
Adog

Bulldog brand display knives

Post by Adog »

Hi I'm a new member looking for a large Bulldog display knife with Damascus blade if anyone has any info please help me out thanks .Adog
olderdogs1

Re: Bulldog brand display knives

Post by olderdogs1 »

I just got a large Bulldog mother of pearl display knife with a Damascus blade if you are still looking for one.
Tom
Adog

Post by Adog »

Thanks Olderdogs1 and yes I am looking for several of them .The ones that I am looking for we're made in 2000 ,in four different handle material, Stag, Mother of Pearl, Abalone, and Mastodon. And the blades are in two different Damascus steel, Rose Damascus, and Wildfire Damascus. I have a Mother of Pearl with the Wildfire Damascus, and a Stag in the Rose Damascus. Still looking for the other six. Should be about 6 5/8"closed with a 5 1/8" blade. If you have any of the ones that I am looking for in sure hope that we can get together on a deal. Thanks for your help .Adog. (Allen).
olderdogs1

Post by olderdogs1 »

PM sent.

Tom
Adog

Post by Adog »

Thanks to olderdog1 I have three of the eight display knives, almost half. Still need the Stag handle with the Wildfire Damascus blade, and both of the Abalone ,and both of the Mastodon knives. But like I told olderdog1 if I never find another, each of the grandsons will have one so the hunt continues .thanks for any help finding the other five. Adog

Return to “Want Ads”