Case Classic display knives...

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
CCBill

Case Classic display knives...

Post by CCBill »

Here is a pic. of 3 different, Case Classic display knives. The '95, tortoiseshell toenail and the Saddlehorn are just for size comparison. If anybody has any of the all- wood knives, I am interested in buying or trading for them...
The wooden toenail is 13 & 3/4 inches long, closed. The wooden saddlehorn is 14 & 1/4... The wood and steel display knife, is 11 & 1/4", closed.
Just ignore all the junk across the bottom. I should have cropped the pic...
CCBill...
Attachments
DSC00046 (Small).JPG
DSC00046 (Small).JPG (70.01 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
Roger - 50/2050

Post by Roger - 50/2050 »

Hey Bill,

---- I sure would like to have a Wooden Toenail like that for my collection :mrgreen: , that is just TOO COOL for sure my Texas friend!!! ::tu::

"Texas collector", Roger - 50/2050 :wink:
A standing life member of the "Case Classic Club", "allaboutpocketknives.com" & "elephanttoenails.com"
JOE62

Post by JOE62 »

CCBill if you don't want that "junk" at the bottom, I could dispose of it for you.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”