Case Trapper Knives

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Sut Tatersaul

Case Trapper Knives

Post by Sut Tatersaul »

Hi, All:
I have accumulated knives, from as far back as I can remember. Now at 86, I'm old enough, that I should stop that nonsense, instead, I've decided to, narrow my obsession down a little, and collect a few styles of Case xx knives. I have a few Cheatah style knives, a few Russlock style, and now have started to collect a few Trapper style knives. As my budget limits me to inexpensive knives, I need advice from the expert collectors, of this forum. How to avoid scams, scale material to avoid, how to avoid overpaying, and the best places to buy the knives? In other words, make me a collector, in a few easy steps. Please overlook my attempted humor. Thanks.

Sut Tatersaul
It's Mind Over Matter, If You Don't Mind, It Don't Matter
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Trapper Knives

Post by kennedy knives »

Being you are a member here this maybe the place to do your collecting . ::tu:: I would hope that you could get an honest price for what you are buying from the guys or dealer's on ABPK ::ds::
XX Case XX

Re: Case Trapper Knives

Post by XX Case XX »

Based on all of your questions, this is my advise:

1. Start your searches right here at the AAPK Stores. Most all of the store owners are stand-up guys.
2. Place a "Want-Ad" in the appropriate section. Be specific in what you're looking for. Maybe you'll like them, maybe you won't but it's free to look.
3. Look carefully at the photos and if you have questions-ask. If the seller is sincere, he'll reply back, answering all your questions.

Except for the want-ad, you can do the same thing on eBay, etsy, Ruby Lane, letgo, and other places like that. You can also look at similar items on eBay and see what they sold for. But if it were me, I'd stay close to home and carefully select my knives right here. We don't take kindly to scam artists and con men on this site.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”