Case Tested XX

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
thickskinner54

Case Tested XX

Post by thickskinner54 »

Hi Y'all
Hope everyone is doing well today, I have a question that I was pretty sure my friends here could get answered for me.
So here it is, I picked up this Case Tested XX knife the other day, I can't find the pattern # anywhere, was hoping someone could help me out, and tell me if $35 was a good price I paid for it, as far as its condition and style. I like it, so $35 was a great price as far as owning it now, I just wondered if it is the going price for this knife. I added a few photos. The #'s are gone if they were ever there, The stamp is still pretty prominent. The scales are great, No hairlines or chips, blades snap crisply open and closed with no wobble. Blades are probably at about 80-85% material still there. Thanks, guys, I appreciate your help.
Politicians are the lowest life form on earth; Democrats are the lowest form of politicians - General George Patton
bladeguy58

Re: Case Tested XX

Post by bladeguy58 »

No pictures came through. Make sure you always do a Preview before submitting so you can see exactly how your post is going to look.
Bladeguy
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Tested XX

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Not unusual for a Tested era knife to be without a pattern number stamp but without pictures we can't tell you anything about it.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
thickskinner54

Re: Case Tested XX w/pics

Post by thickskinner54 »

Dagnabbit, Sorry guys, pics didn't come thru, I am about to try again, thx Bladeguy58 for reminding me to Preview before posting, and mumblypeg for your comments. Heres some photos now. kinda blurry, sorry. need a new camera.
2 casexx,silk,S.S.knife,pole&reel 060.jpg
2 casexx,silk,S.S.knife,pole&reel 056.jpg
2 casexx,silk,S.S.knife,pole&reel 063.jpg
Attachments
2 casexx,silk,S.S.knife,pole&reel 059.jpg
2 casexx,silk,S.S.knife,pole&reel 069.jpg
Politicians are the lowest life form on earth; Democrats are the lowest form of politicians - General George Patton

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”