Case sharktooth question

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
JAYG0351

Case sharktooth question

Post by JAYG0351 »

I found this knife in an old bag of gear I had long forgot about. I looked on the Case web page for identification on the back tang. Iro me it looks like it is from 2003 but the s is not like the pictures. Can anyone identify these markungs. I can't load a picture yet but I will describe them. These are the markings on top x dot x the the word case with the c that goes under the whole word. All letters are the same meaning the s is the same font and the other letters. Under the word is an x then a blank space x the a dot then an x. I will try and a picture up tonight.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case sharktooth question

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK. Sorry no one has responded to your question. First of all, to give a good definitive answer we will need the picture you were going to post. Also you're more likely to get a response if you post the question and the pictures in the Case Collectors forum (you posted this in the Case Classics forum - an easy mistake to make) which gets a lot more traffic.

Last but not least, it's not clear (to me at least) what your question is. ::shrug:: What exactly do you want to know about the knife? Year of manufacture? There's a lot of information about Case, dates of various stampings, pattern numbers, etc in the "Research" section - click on Research up there ^ at the top of the page.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”