Banana Blue Bone

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Banana Blue Bone

Post by FarSide »

I saw a Case XX Classic whittler in Banana Blue Bone. Anyone have a Case in this cover. Just not a lot of info or pics out there with this color.
Thank you,
-Tim
SteelMyHeart85420

Re: Banana Blue Bone

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

Don't know about the knife, but happy 1st anniversary to AAPK
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by FarSide »

SteelMyHeart85420 wrote:Don't know about the knife, but happy 1st anniversary to AAPK
Thank you. Didn't even notice that.
-Tim
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

Don't know much about Case knives , but from what I could find, the name refers to blue Rogers Bone with Banana jigging. I found this pic on the internet. Here is a link to one for sale on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Case-XX-Bl ... Sw2gxYtUyb
Case Cheetah.jpg
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by FarSide »

dweb1897 wrote:Don't know much about Case knives , but from what I could find, the name refers to blue Rogers Bone with Banana jigging. I found this pic on the internet. Here is a link to one for sale on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Case-XX-Bl ... Sw2gxYtUyb
Case Cheetah.jpg
Thank you Sir. That gives a little more info with the cards in the background.
-Tim

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”