Case Classics for trade

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
XxTestedxX

Case Classics for trade

Post by XxTestedxX »

I have a large collection of case classics. Looking to downside about 15-25 classics to focus more on particular patters.

I have 13 large toothpicks

4 coke bottles & 4 claps that I'm motivated to trade.

the toothpicks will have a trade value of 100-150 (depending on rarity/handle material)

coke bottles 120-140 trade value

clasps 125-150 trade value

pictures will be posted below. I prefer to trade many of the classics for fewer. (downsizing)

I would consider selling them as whole as well.

All knives are mint/near mint, a few of the celluloid handled knives have normal shrinkage. but other than that, no rust, no cracks, no chips.

for classics im focusing on Cheetah and elephant toe patterns, for normal Case, focusing on mint/near mint xx, usa, 10 dot and tested era knives
XxTestedxX

Re: Case Classics for trade

Post by XxTestedxX »

Here ya go, I put some of these on eBay, if that bothers anyone let me know. I will removing listing prior to any trades whatsoever
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”