New section of AAPK dedicated to Case Classics

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

New section of AAPK dedicated to Case Classics

Post by Bryan »

The past few days, I've been laying the ground work to build out a new section of AAPK that will be dedicated to Case Classic knives. I want to add an image gallery and price guide, among other things. If anybody has pictures, or other information to contribute, I would be very gratefull. Roger 50 / 2050 has already sent me several pictures of some toenails. I'd like to get some pictures of the other patterns as well.

Here is what I have thus far...
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/cas ... /index.php
Stay tuned for major expansion.

Bryan
TKC

Post by TKC »

That is most excellent!! And very cool!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

classics

Post by stagman »

Makes sense to me Bryan, they are growing in value as we speak. Will
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Yes, but I think I have too many irons in the fire right now. :? The Case classics poroject has been put on the back burner for the time being. I've been working my tail off on the auction site, and I'm in the process of making major improvements to the knife stores.... (side note : I think you will really like the soon to be released knife store upgrade stagman)... When I get those two things caught up, I'm back on the Classics project... ::tu::

Bryan

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”