Need a box

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
bkazz5

Need a box

Post by bkazz5 »

I picked up a real nice 1990 52075 moose but no box. Anyone out there have the box that goes with this knife that they would like to sell?
reddirtknives
Location: Okrahoma where the wind comes sreeping down the prain

Re: Need a box

Post by reddirtknives »

I have a Bag full of empty hen and rooster boxes,bag full of bull dog boxes, bag full of Queen boxes, two bags full of case empties and I do have 2 muskrat boxes but one is a 2000 and the other a 2001, sorry I couldn't help but I thank you for getting me to look through my empties I also have Remingtons, schrade, Bokers,Winchesters, a few buck's a few camillus and about 7 SXM's made by queen and a few other odds and ends...
DJ Red Tater Tip ~ Killer of Threads, Solo Pioneer in The Intergalactic Cutlery Trade
... ... `.~ RED DIRT KNIVES ~.` ... ...
reddirtknives
Location: Okrahoma where the wind comes sreeping down the prain

Post by reddirtknives »

OOPS you said Moose... Nope no moose boxes at all
DJ Red Tater Tip ~ Killer of Threads, Solo Pioneer in The Intergalactic Cutlery Trade
... ... `.~ RED DIRT KNIVES ~.` ... ...
deanmm56

Post by deanmm56 »

If you will check out the stores here @ AAPK you will probably find some boxes for sale. I know Frank's Classic has a few for sale, some of the other stores may have them as well. You can also check Ebay ..... I believe TrippleXXXCutlery on Ebay has them for around 12.00 - 13.00 plus shipping. In the past I've purchased a few when they were available. Don't be surprised when someone wants $20.00 for a box !!!

Oh, you may want to specify the length of the box needed. In the Classic series I think there were 4 different size boxes, maybe only 3 ?

Hope this helps.
Dean M. Morron

email : deanm56@aol.com

ebay as : deanm56635w

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”