Best Way to Sell Collection

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Richard MacKenzie

Best Way to Sell Collection

Post by Richard MacKenzie »

I have some nice Case Classics that I need to sell, due to medical bills. A few Clasps, a few Toenails, couple of Coke bottles, 1050 buffalo horn folder, etc., all with boxes.
I don't feel comfortable with Ebay, what are my best options?

Thanks, Richard
Classic Case

Re: Best Way to Sell Collection

Post by Classic Case »

If you know what you want for them, post pictures and prices in the advertising forum. Ebay, is by far going to get your knives the most exposure to customers, but whatever your comfortable with. ::tu:: ::welcome:: to the forums.
Chris - I'd give my right arm to be ambidexterous.
deanmm56

Post by deanmm56 »

Richard,

You might want to advertise them here .... there is a special forum " Advertisements " or offer them on other knife forums as well.

Chris is right though .... Ebay will get you the most exposure. Whatever you decide , please take very detailed pictures ..... several good pics of a knife can help the price go up.

And also, welcome to the site ::handshake::
Dean M. Morron

email : deanm56@aol.com

ebay as : deanm56635w
Richard MacKenzie

Post by Richard MacKenzie »

That is great advice and much appreciated. And, thank you both for the warm welcome!

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”