Case Classic Hank Parker Commemorative

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
svelnysr

Case Classic Hank Parker Commemorative

Post by svelnysr »

I have a case classic hank parker commemorative knife, but I cant seem to find much info on it.
It is beautiful in a wooden case, with both an autographed card and a certificate of authenticity.
328 of 1500
one blade has BW6254 SS engraved the other has CaseXX Bragford, PA 19 KA 91

I was wondering how much its worth
deanmm56

Re: Case Classic Hank Parker Commemorative

Post by deanmm56 »

Hi there,

Is it possible you could post a few pictures of your knife ?

As a Case Classic collector I'm not familiar with a Hank Parker commemorative knife so I'd like to see some photos so I can help in identifying and pricing.
Dean M. Morron

email : deanm56@aol.com

ebay as : deanm56635w
gmusic

Post by gmusic »

What happened to Hank?

I really wanted to see it.............................
http://www.musicmadeknives.com

Rodger, (Rodger-50/2050), Bill (El Lobo), Johnny Fain (jonet143), Johnny Samples (Johnnyrotten),
Bill Price (CCBill)

Please feel free to contact any mod or admin with concerns.
deanmm56

Post by deanmm56 »

Don't know Gary,

I'm still wondering who he is ?? ::shrug::
What am I missing here ?

Guess i know now ..... amazing how much info is on the internet :

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hank Parker is a well-known professional bass fisherman in the United States.
In 1979 and again in 1989, the native of Maiden, NC won the Bassmaster Classic, the biggest event in his sport. He is one of only four anglers to win the event more than once.
For years, Parker has hosted Hank Parker Outdoors. The program now airs on the Outdoor Channel; it has previously aired on Versus (formerly OLN/Outdoor Life Network), ESPN and TNN, The Nashville Network (now Spike TV). He was also featured as an opponent in the video game released for the Super Nintendo entitled "Bassin's Black Bass with Hank Parker." In the game, the player must earn their way onto the pro bass fishing tour, where they compete against Parker.
Parker lives in Denver, North Carolina, along the shores of Lake Norman. He has two sons, Hank Parker Jr. and Billy Parker, who have both driven in the NASCAR Busch Series. Hank Jr. is a two-time race winner and is now a test driver for Roush Racing. Billy has the appropriate nickname "Catfish." The sons also join him for another outdoors show, called Hank Parker 3-D; that show focuses on hunting rather than fishing.
Dean M. Morron

email : deanm56@aol.com

ebay as : deanm56635w

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”