February 2023 AAPK Monthly Forum Member Knife Giveaway

Enter our knife drawings here.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

February 2023 AAPK Monthly Forum Member Knife Giveaway

Post by bestgear »

This month we have our perennial anonymous donor who (by my records) is making his tenth (10th) February knife donation, thank you, Mr. Anonymous February!

This year the donation is a Sears Craftsman 9470, a 3-blade stockman (clip, sheepfoot & spey) measuring 4" closed. This knife is New-Old-Stock (NOS) and comes with the original tube. A special offering for a USA-manufactured knife by Camillus by a special donor.
Instructions for entering the giveaway...

Simply click here and select a number between 0 and 999.

You will have until February 28th (6:00 P.M. Eastern) to pick a number, after which entries will not be considered. The Illinois State Lottery evening pick-three drawing will determine the winner on February 28th. The individual closest to the selected number without going over will win. The Illinois lottery results can be found on the following website:

https://www.illinoislottery.com/dbg/results/pick3

To be eligible to win, you must be 18 years of age and either (a) have made at least 100 total forum posts at the time of entering the monthly giveaway or (b) have previously donated successfully to at least one prior monthly knife giveaway.

Please ensure that your Board Preferences Miscellaneous Notifications are set to notify you via email when someone sends you a Private Message (PM) to ensure the time requirements below are met.

The first-place winner will be sent an AAPK PM after the drawing and will have three days to respond with contact and shipping information. If the first-place winner does not respond within three days, the knife will be offered to the next player on the list without going over.

The next-place winner will be sent an AAPK PM, and they will have one day to respond with contact and shipping information. If the next-place winner does not respond within one day, the knife will be offered in the same manner to the next player on the list without going over.

Good Luck!
Attachments
Sears Craftsman 9470.JPG
Sears Craftsman 9470.JPG (18.91 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Dan In MI

Re: February 2023 AAPK Monthly Forum Member Knife Giveaway

Post by Dan In MI »

I'm in. Thank you for a great donation, Mr. Anonymous!
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
TPK

Post by TPK »

Ditto what Dan said. ::nod:: ::tu::

Thanks for your continued donations Mr. Anonymous! ::handshake:: Your too kind! ::not_worthy::

That is a very cool knife I'd love to win! ::nod:: ::fc:: ::super_happy::

Thanks Tom. ::handshake:: :D
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Thank you for your continuing generosity "Mr. Anonymous"! 8)
8)
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Thanks for the chance! Very generous of you!
I'm in, thank you!
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

Mr. A.- thanks for the donation. Those Sears knives are really
a nice relic. I don't have this one but have 6 other Craftsman knives.

Bob
centennialknives
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by centennialknives »

Submitted a number. Thanks for the opportunity!
Robert
Washington, IL (near Peoria)
"Always keep an edge on your knife 'cause a good sharp edge is a man's best hedge against the vague uncertainties of life." - Corb Lund
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

centennialknives wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:12 pm Submitted a number. Thanks for the opportunity!
Mike! ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake:: If I'm not mistaken, you need to have at least 100 posts to be eligible to enter these contests, that or you've been a previous donator to the contest, so I don't think your entry will be honored. Not a big deal though, just start posting and before you know it the March GAW will roll around for you to enter. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news bud! 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Madmarco wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:17 pm
centennialknives wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:12 pm Submitted a number. Thanks for the opportunity!
Mike! ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake:: If I'm not mistaken, you need to have at least 100 posts to be eligible to enter these contests, that or you've been a previous donator to the contest, so I don't think your entry will be honored. Not a big deal though, just start posting and before you know it the March GAW will roll around for you to enter. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news bud! 8)
actually Mark it’s at least 100 posts to be eligible to win these contests …. we have no way at this point of blocking who enters, just who is eligible to win.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Ah ha, I stand corrected Tom. Thanks for the clarification, I'd hate to be spreading false info. Darn it, I still don't have this "reading" thing mastered! ::facepalm:: 8)
8)
centennialknives
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by centennialknives »

bestgear wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:49 pm
Madmarco wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:17 pm
actually Mark it’s at least 100 posts to be eligible to win these contests …. we have no way at this point of blocking who enters, just who is eligible to win.
No worries! I never win anyway! I discovered AAPK a few weeks ago and lurked to see what it's all about before signing up. Good stuff here, and as I mentioned on my "new member" into post, I'll be posting some specific questions/info soon and joining ya'll around the campfire for good knife discussion/info. THANK YOU -- NO WORRIES about the entry! --mike
Robert
Washington, IL (near Peoria)
"Always keep an edge on your knife 'cause a good sharp edge is a man's best hedge against the vague uncertainties of life." - Corb Lund
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

centennialknives wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:28 pmNo worries! I never win anyway
Welcome Mike - your positive attitude will serve you well in our forums and like Mark said earlier, I’ll bet you’ll be eligible for and WINNING one of our forums very soon.

Right now we have 2 giveaways each month. The Forum Member donated giveaway starts on the 1st of the month and ends on the last day of each month. This giveaway has been running since 2004!

We recently started an AAPK Store Owner giveaway that starts on the 15th of each month and ends on the 14th of the following month.

Both can be found here: viewforum.php?f=23

Once again Mike ::welcome::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

We're glad you're with us Mike. ::handshake:: As Tom mentioned, your positive up-beat attitude is most refreshing and welcome, you're gonna fit right in. There are very few rules on this forum since the mods let us pretty much run wild, short of foul language and verbal attacks on other members or store owners, so feel free to post your knives for all to see along with any text you wish to post about the knives or questions you want answers to. It's real easy participating here, you'll see! 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

A few hours remain to win that beautiful Sears Craftsman 9470 3-blade stockman -- if you are eligible to win and haven't entered yet, please do so now or risk missing the deadline. Once again, thank you to Mr. Anonymous February for another very fine donation. ::handshake::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Congratulations to TPK whose pick of 969 was 22 less than the winning lottery number drawn last night of 991. A PM has been sent to Tom awaiting his reply to claim the knife. For those of you keeping track of such things, Tom was the donor of last month's monthly forum member knife giveaway (January 2023) and here he is now redeeming his good karma as a winner.

Thank you to the other 50 participants who gave it a shot, I encourage you to keep participating in the giveaways and consider being a donor in the future to get yourself some of that good karma. Peace ::handshake::
Attachments
Winning Lottery Number.JPG
Winning Lottery Number.JPG (8.86 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Tom
AAPK Administrator

KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Congrats, Tom! You got yourself a really nice stockman. A donor the previous month and the winner the following month...how cool is that. ::tu:: I don't believe we've ever had a donor/winner back to back. ::groove::
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

Congratulations Tom. I have a knife similar to the one you won.
It is a very nice knife.

Bob
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Congratulations Tom!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Well look who's the lucky one!!! Congrats Tom, bet it goes directly into your pocket. ::handshake::
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Nice win Tom, congratulations! ::handshake::
Great organizing, Tom! ::tu::
8)
8)
Dan In MI

Post by Dan In MI »

Congratulations, Tom!
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Congratulations!
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
TPK

Post by TPK »

Hey Super, Awesome, Cool, ::ds:: ::ds:: ::ds::

Thank you very much Mr. Anonymous!!! ::handshake:: ::handshake:: ::handshake:: ::super_happy::

I am totally stoked to be the proud new owner of this Stockman! ::nod:: ::tu:: Sears & Craftsman are words that bring back childhood memories of my dad. ::nod:: He used to buy tools there sometimes. Super Cool! 8) I'd love to carry it but beings it's NOS, this will be a showcase knife that reminds me of my Dad. ::nod:: Thanks! ::handshake:: ::super_happy::
Long Matchstrike pull & it even has the Sears Box! Awesome! ::ds:: ::groove:: ::ds:: ::groove:: ::ds:: ::groove::

And thanks for all the kind comments gentlemen! ::handshake:: I appreciate it! ::nod:: ::tu:: ::super_happy::

Thanks Tom! ::handshake:: P.M. sent. ::tu::
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Congrats Tom. A worthy winner and a knife to remind you of your Dad. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Prize has been claimed! ::handshake::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Return to “AAPK Knife Giveaways”