Post by zed6309 »

Congratulations Tom ::ds::
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
Working Edge

Re: April 2021 AAPK Monthly Knife Giveaway

Post by Working Edge »

bestgear wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:26 am I came home from the range today and the box from Ken was waiting in my office. Thankfully we only live about 200 miles apart and I didn’t have to wait until Monday for its arrival. First off, Ken knows how to properly wrap, pack and ship a fixed blade knife. Bubble wrap was in full play as well as plenty of quality packing materials keeping this 18 year old NOS knife safe and protected.

Second, the handwritten letter included a Buck coin from 2002 commentating their 100th anniversary and they will all be housed in the original box along with others in My Heirloom Collection.

Lastly, I hope the pictures speak 1,000 words, to say I’m overjoyed would be an understatement; I now know what others have experienced when as the Giveaway Coordinator, I make their day letting them know they are this months winner.

Thank you Ken, I will treasure this Big Sky always!
Tom,

It's hard to tell from the Big Grin whether or not ya like the knife... ::ds:: ::ds::
Congratulations...!!!!

Mark
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Tom, I’d say that knife made it to the right spot for sure.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Bingo baby, happy lookin' couple right there.
::tu::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “AAPK Knife Giveaways”