November 2022 Knife Giveaway

Enter our knife drawings here.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

November 2022 Knife Giveaway

Post by bestgear »

This month SharpnShinyknives (Mark - the same guy that won last month's member knife giveaway) has decided to donate yet another one of his Moki Kronos model ANZ-533 as he did in November of 2021. This sweet little gem has the Sharpnshinyknives (SSk) and exclusive Lapis Blue Aberdeen jigged bone handles. The blade is tastefully marked with the SSk logo and “Exclusive Special Edition of 50”. Measures 3 5/8” closed OAL. VG-10 stainless steel handles, with stainless steel bolsters, pins, and liners. Comes with the Moki canvas and leather belt sheath and the Moki box. Good luck!
Instructions for entering the giveaway...

Simply click here and select a number between 0 and 999.

You will have until November 30th (6:00 P.M. Eastern) to pick a number, after which entries will not be considered. The Illinois State Lottery evening pick-three drawing will determine the winner on November 30th. The individual closest to the selected number without going over will win. The Illinois lottery results can be found on the following website:

https://www.illinoislottery.com/dbg/results/pick3

To be eligible to win, you must be 18 years of age and either (a) have made at least 100 total forum posts at the time of entering the monthly giveaway or (b) have previously donated successfully to at least one prior monthly knife giveaway.

Please ensure that your Board Preferences Miscellaneous Notifications are set to notify you via email when someone sends you a Private Message (PM) to ensure the time requirements below are met.

The first-place winner will be sent an AAPK PM after the drawing and will have three days to respond with contact and shipping information. If the first-place winner does not respond within three days, the knife will be offered to the next player on the list without going over.

The next-place winner will be sent an AAPK PM, and they will have one day to respond with contact and shipping information. If the next-place winner does not respond within one day, the knife will be offered in the same manner to the next player on the list without going over.

Good Luck!
Attachments
Image 1.jpeg
Image 2.jpeg
Image 2.jpeg (42.4 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 3.jpeg
Image 4.jpeg
Image 5.jpeg
Image 6.jpeg
Image 6.jpeg (42.76 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 7.jpeg
Image 7.jpeg (41.76 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 8.jpeg
Image 8.jpeg (35.86 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 9.jpeg
Image 9.jpeg (44.36 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 10.jpeg
Image 10.jpeg (30.47 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 11.jpeg
Image 11.jpeg (34.96 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Image 12.jpeg
Image 12.jpeg (45.45 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: November 2022 Knife Giveaway

Post by jerryd6818 »

Oh yeah!! I could learn to love that one. :mrgreen: Thank you for donating it Mark. It's a beauty!!
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Thought I would take a moment to announce that I have another version of this Moki Kronos coming out. Scheduled to be built in December. Hopefully all will go according to plan. Moki is really busy. Can’t get another build until at least 2024 at this point.
These are the same sizes as the first ones with the Lapis blue Aberdeen jigged bone, but these will have Sunset bone with barbwire jigging on the handles. All I have currently is a prototype which is in the pictures below. Hopefully I will have these in hand in January for sale.
I will let everyone know once I get them in hand.
Attachments
64012BB5-44F5-4AE4-A422-8EECB2F5E6BE.jpeg
A1C291B2-473E-46E1-B6E4-090B2DC229B7.jpeg
2F4FE999-0B54-4194-A6B6-787EA87A242C.jpeg
0832401D-2E48-4E3C-85BB-C2F00814A630.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Pretty one coming but that blue is still fabulous. Thanks Mark and Tom
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Thanks Doglegg, I’m mighty proud of that blue one too. I think the barbwire jigged will be a nice divergence from so many that Moki produces. Plus there are a lot of Case fans that will recognize those bone handles. This is the same bone and jigging that Case used from Culpeppers. It is a still a popular handle material.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Thank you Mark for this most generous donation! ::handshake:: Since I already own a copy of the 433, this 533 would complete the set, and I like sets! Please be sure to reserve one of the new one's coming in January for me too! And as always, thanks to Tom for his continuing efforts to make these contests run smoothly every month! ::handshake:: ! 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Madmarco wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:23 pm…. efforts to make these contests run smoothly every month
smooth is my middle name ::tu::

For those feeling unlucky and just want to cut to the chase, the giveaway knife can be purchased here: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... ly-50-made

Speaking from first hand experience, the lapis blue Aberdeen has to be held to be fully appreciated, spectacular jigged bone.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

gordonjohn

Post by gordonjohn »

Great knife thank you Mark ::handshake::
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Thank You Mark for such a generous and awesome knife for the GAW. The Blue Lapis Moki is one of my favorites I have tucked away.
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:47 pm Thought I would take a moment to announce that I have another version of this Moki Kronos coming out. Scheduled to be built in December. Hopefully all will go according to plan. Moki is really busy. Can’t get another build until at least 2024 at this point.
These are the same sizes as the first ones with the Lapis blue Aberdeen jigged bone, but these will have Sunset bone with barbwire jigging on the handles. All I have currently is a prototype which is in the pictures below. Hopefully I will have these in hand in January for sale.
Fabulous knife Mark, wow is that beautiful bone. And the jigging, my gosh, the jigging. Wowwie, way to put out a winner. Sign me up, where do I buy one, that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Ivoryman wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:34 am….where do I buy one
the giveaway knife can be purchased here: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... ly-50-made
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Ivoryman wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:34 am
Sharpnshinyknives wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:47 pm Thought I would take a moment to announce that I have another version of this Moki Kronos coming out. Scheduled to be built in December. Hopefully all will go according to plan. Moki is really busy. Can’t get another build until at least 2024 at this point.
Fabulous knife Mark, wow is that beautiful bone. And the jigging, my gosh, the jigging. Wowwie, way to put out a winner. Sign me up, where do I buy one, that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Thank you so much Ivoryman. The new ones will be available in my store once I receive them from Moki, which should be late December or January 2023. I will make an announcement on the forums so hopefully all can see when they arrive.
In the mean time there are still Lapis Blue Kronos models in my store.
TPK

Post by TPK »

Beautiful knife Mark! Thanks for the donation! ::tu:: I almost missed signing up. ::dang::

And the new one coming out in Dec. is also a real beauty! ::nod:: ::tu:: :D
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
Ivoryman

Post by Ivoryman »

Thanks again Mark for the December knife. Man 3FMac, that's two months in a row, above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks again.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Lemme see if I have this right! ::hmm:: 3FingerMac (Mac), AND SSk (Mark), have BOTH donated knives 2 months in a row to our GAW's? Unheard of, sacreligious, scandelous, how can we allow this to continue??? Thank you guys, your incredible generosity is a breath of fresh air! ::handshake:: 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Madmarco wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:07 pm Lemme see if I have this right! ::hmm:: 3FingerMac (Mac), AND SSk (Mark), have BOTH donated knives 2 months in a row to our GAW's? Unheard of, sacrilegious, scandalous, how can we allow this to continue??? Thank you guys, your incredible generosity is a breath of fresh air! ::handshake:: 8)
Not true for the member giveaway, October's donor was QTCut5 and the winner was sharpnshinyknives and November's donor is sharpnshinyknives

True for the store owner giveaway in that both October's and November's donor is 3FingerMac.

::handshake::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Whoops, so sorry Tom! ::handshake:: I misunderstood the previous post from Iman, thought he was referring to both guys, when actually he was referring only to Mac regarding doubling up! If I keep sticking my foot in my mouth like this, you guys are gonna start thinking there's something wrong with me! ::tease:: ! 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Madmarco wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:32 pm.....If I keep sticking my foot in my mouth like this, you guys are gonna start thinking there's something wrong with me
....not at all brother, all is good as long you like the taste of your foot ::barf::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

bestgear wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:38 pm
Madmarco wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:32 pm.....If I keep sticking my foot in my mouth like this, you guys are gonna start thinking there's something wrong with me
....not at all brother, all is good as long you like the taste of your foot ::barf::
::rotflol:: ::clapping:: ::rotflol:: Whoa, you got me! 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Five hours remain to pick a number to win a free knife if you haven’t already done so. Good luck to all participants - somebody is going be a happy camper tomorrow morning, will it be you?
Tom
AAPK Administrator

abcdef

Post by abcdef »

Congrats to the winner.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Last night's lottery drawing identified Treefarmer (Phillip) as the winner of that beautiful Moki that Sharpnshinyknives (Mark) so graciously donated. A PM is awaiting a response to claim the prize. This month we had 7 players that didn't meet the eligibility rules and their entries were not considered when identifying a winner. Thank you to everyone that participated. Tom ::tu::
Attachments
November 2022 Winning Lottery Number.JPG
Tom
AAPK Administrator

dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Way to go Treefarmer, congrats!!! ::groove::
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Visit my website: Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Just noticed a PM from Tom and was totally surprised!
Looking forward to fondling this one!
Thank you, SSK. ::handshake::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

treefarmer wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:36 pm Just noticed a PM from Tom and was totally surprised!
Looking forward to fondling this one!
Thank you, SSK. ::handshake::
Treefarmer
prize has been claimed!
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Return to “AAPK Knife Giveaways”