Fairway Knife

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
smiling-knife

Fairway Knife

Post by smiling-knife »

My knife budget was depleted over the weekend by my purchase of this nice looking fairway knife (wedge). It is time to prepare for the new season after all. Any golfers out there? :) s-k
Attachments
7d_2.jpg
7d_2.jpg (5.43 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
9ball

Post by 9ball »

Good morning Smiling-Knife :)

I hope you are feeling better today.

I never had the patience for golf, but do enjoy the Landscape. :D

My older Brother plays and lived/worked in Edinburgh, Scotland for about 12 years. Not sure if he was in your neck of the woods or not.
I remember him telling me the courses(?) there were harder to play something about the Rough, I believe. :?

Take care ::tu::

9ball

BTW: Some play year round here. I think my MD lives there sometimes!
My Oath as an American Army Soldier did not come with an expiration date.
sunburst

Post by sunburst »

Well at least you can say that you blew your budget on a piece of metal that will slice through air and make a pretty mean cut !!!!

I don't play golf either, it's more a time issue than anything else. Like 9ball mentioned earlier playing golf here (at least in Florida) is an everyday event and I have a favorite retired uncle that does his best to play everyday :D

Enjoy your new purchase and give a thought every now and then to the poor working dogs like me who wish we had the time to play a little... :x

Sunburst ::tu::
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”
smiling-knife

Post by smiling-knife »

Good morning 9ball and Sunburst. That is the original 'sod buster' :roll: Unfortunately, I don't get to play nearly as much as I would like. It is still damp and cool here and I am a fair weather player. The days are getting longer and the weather should start to improve any time now. Work gets in the way of my leisure time although my schedule is quite flexible so I can take the odd afternoon for a round. I'm home today again with a bad sore throat and general malaise. I hope you are doing well :) s-k

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”