Happy Birthday orvet..

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Happy Birthday orvet..

Post by zed6309 »

Sorry dale i missed this as on nights , hope you had a great day my friend ::tu::
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Happy Birthday orvet..

Post by orvet »

Thank y’all for the birthday wishes and the prayers for Alyson. She's was doing pretty good this morning and she wanted to go to the coast and spend a couple of nights. That lasted for about an hour and a half and then she just flat run out of gas and decided we weren't going to go anywhere right away. That seems to be what happens to her after these treatments. Once she starts getting a little energy to do something, it is quickly exhausted. The good news is she's bouncing back a little bit faster this treatment then she did after the very first one. Two treatments down and six more to go and the next two and a half months. We shall overcome by the grace of God!

I would be remiss if I did not post pictures of knives I got for my birthday.
My friend Mel who is in the process of becoming a refugee from California found a couple of knives and sent me pictures and then the day before my birthday they arrived unannounced in my mailbox. The funny thing is he didn't even know it was my birthday! I sent him some knives a couple of months ago which arrived the day before his birthday, which I too was also unaware of.
Birthday Knives from Mel 7-21.jpg
The Western lockback #5 4/2 also has a sheath. The little stockman is a Western #444 and it has one of the finest sliver picking blades I've ever seen! Thanks Mel.

Alyson also got me a laptop for my birthday come and now I have to sit down and figure out how to use it. ::cb::

Not many of my children live close by, except my oldest daughter was able to come by after work on Tuesday, the day before my birthday. We had a good visit. ::nod::

My step son and his wife and two granddaughters they are raising came to visit me on my birthday as well as my granddaughter Alexys and her fiancé. Alexys grew up at our house and she was the little girl who cleaned my shop for me. She was always my helper in the shop. It's hard to believe now that she's 21, beautiful and engaged! Having that much of the family together on my birthday was an unexpected present! The two great granddaughters are always fun, and they love grandma and grandpa!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and prayers.
It was a good birthday! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”