38 Years

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
jmh58

Re: 38 Years

Post by jmh58 »

Congrats to ya Steve and Becky!!! ::ds:: When all that is happening washes away get out and enjoy the day!! ::ds::
John :D
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Thanks everyone!
jmh58 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 am Congrats to ya Steve and Becky!!! ::ds:: When all that is happening washes away get out and enjoy the day!! ::ds::
I'm really hoping it's over in time to meet up with you at Hawk Mt. come the fall migration.

(nope, haven't forgotten! Really looking forward to that!!!)
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

Congratulations on your Anniversary. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Congrats, Steve! A fine testimony to longevity of togetherness. ::tu:: May you and yours have many, many more happy years.
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

Congrats buddy to the two of you, may you enjoy many more years of wedded bliss. The boss and I are working on 54 and I wouldn't trade her for a new hemp rope bad as I need one. ::handshake::
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

....congratulations steve!!!.........38 years ago betty and I had been married 24 years!!!............ :shock: ..............
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Steve Warden wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:00 pm Thanks everyone!
jmh58 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 am Congrats to ya Steve and Becky!!! ::ds:: When all that is happening washes away get out and enjoy the day!! ::ds::
I'm really hoping it's over in time to meet up with you at Hawk Mt. come the fall migration.

(nope, haven't forgotten! Really looking forward to that!!!)
Hey Steve.. Had computer issues and just saw this.. ::facepalm:: That works for me.. ::tu:: Hope it happens with all this madness going on.. ::tu::
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”