Weather

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
sunburst

Weather

Post by sunburst »

I was just wondering what everybody else is going through weather wise in their area. I just watched on the weather channel where Chicago has had 11 consecutive days of reaching 32 degrees, Brrrrr.

Here I am complaining to my wife that the best we can do is hit 45 degrees one day for the low and the next day its 68 for the low with the highs in the lower 80's. Florida weather is mild and nice but it tends to be a bit boring at times. Send a little cool weather this way as well. Before I get hammered for not knowing what I am asking for, you have to know that I work outside everday of my life so wanting a break from high humidity and sweating in mid December is a blessing.

Sunburst
JOE62

Post by JOE62 »

Sunburst
You could come up here to Pittsburgh. We got about 1-2" last night, which brings the total up to about6-8". The surrounding areas got more.
I'd rather be sweating at work then wearing insulated coveralls and gloves all day. But it's really not too bad, I like the change of seasons. I just hate shovelling snow. :(

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”