Insect Bites

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Insect Bites

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Make an appointment with the dermitologist. Go have her dig out the black dots. That way you won't loose them and the doc can see for herself what and where they are.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Dinadan
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Dinadan »

Have you been messing around with any fiberglass? Stuff like insulation or working on a boat?
Mel
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

Unk wrote:I have two flea traps. They keep chewing up my shoes and shedding hair all over my house.
............... ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::clapping:: !!!!!.......................
redferd

Post by redferd »

No fiber glass . Just the pine trees and brush pile. My friend won't come to my house. He thinks bugs will get him. Yes I have been itching for a long time. The dermatologist would have to get my arm under a microscope to see the dots. I'll try to get her to look at them again when I go back in July. It's been a long , hard road so far. :(
montemojo

Post by montemojo »

Redferd, I have a friend who had scabies. The doctors kept misdiagnosing it over and over. They kept giving him some kind of steroids that made it worse. Sometimes the simple things are too simple and they continue to complicate things. I would find an old country doctor and see what he thought.

Monte

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”