Another "Little Johnny" joke.

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
dewman

Another "Little Johnny" joke.

Post by dewman »

Little Jonny came down stairs for breakfast one morning, and his mother asked “Jonny, have you
done your chores yet?” He said “No, not yet.” She told him “No breakfast for you till the chores are all
finished.”
P.O.ed, little Johnny stomped away to do his chores. He fed the chickens, then kicked one. He fed
the hogs, then kicked one. He milked the cow, then kicked her too. Finished with his chores, he went
back into the house expecting a good country farm breakfast. To his suprise, the only thing waiting for
him was a bowl of dry cereal..........no milk, just dry cereal. No bacon, no eggs. Just dry cereal.
“Jonny”, his mom said, “I was watching you through the kitchen window. I saw you kick the
chicken, so there’ll be no eggs for you this morning. I saw you kick the hog too. There’ll be no bacon
for you this morning. And shame on you for kicking the cow. For that, there’ll be no milk for you this
morning either! Just dry cereal!”
Just then, Jonny’s dad came down the stairs, and almost tripped on the family cat. It made him mad,
and he kicked it.
Jonny looked at his mother, smiled and said “Are you gonna tell him, or should I?”
"This ain't Dodge City....and you ain't Bill Hickock!"

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”