New kiddo from Saskatchewan, Canada

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
WillyCamaro

Re: New kiddo from Saskatchewan, Canada

Post by WillyCamaro »

Trying to get some photos of me knives. Having tech trouble with other computer/usb stick, and can't transfer photos onto sd card. ::doh:: ::dang:: ::facepalm:: Technology is good when it works.
I have the sellers photo's, so will post them here now. They are quite good, much better than i could take anyway.
Attachments
s-l500.jpg
s-I502.jpg
s-l503.jpg
s-l504.jpg
s-l505.jpg
s-l506.jpg
s-l507.jpg
s-l508.jpg
s-l509.jpg
s-l510.jpg
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
zoogirl

Post by zoogirl »

Welcome! I suspect I’m the only girl in the place and I’m a fellow Canuck! Surrey, BC.
This is a great place to learn from, although I gotta say your use of terminology beats mine by miles! I think you’re going to like the place!
I’m too young to be this old!
“Hey Ann, gotchyer knife?!”
zoogirl

Post by zoogirl »

Welcome! I suspect I’m the only girl in the place and I’m a fellow Canuck! Surrey, BC.
This is a great place to learn from, although I gotta say your use of terminology beats mine by miles! I think you’re going to like the place!
I’m too young to be this old!
“Hey Ann, gotchyer knife?!”
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hello zoogirl! Saskatchewan Beaver over here. Yes, it is a great place to be on, such great information.
Thank you! One reason I think for my "better" grammer is that I was schooled at home, for me years in schooling. I still am at home, partly chronic ill, partly helping with my parents farming.
Yes, I am really having a great time here.
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
danno50
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by danno50 »

Hi Willy, Dan here from Saskatoon. I drive through Yorkton fairly often, usually on my way to or from work someplace. If you pm me some contact info, sometime when I am not in a rush, perhaps we could get together for a visit. I have a few knives, that I have not looked at for years, that would fit into your collection. In addition to the taxes we get charged when knives come through customs (which I find to be very hit and miss, lots do make it through without extra charges), there is also the currency exchange rate which hits us pretty hard.
::welcome:: to AAPK, it is good to see a younger fellow interested in knives.
Dan
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Dan! Well, that is great to hear! I would luv to meet up to talk knives ::handshake:: ! Right now we are getting snowed in, as you know ::facepalm:: Probably sometime in march would work.
I'm out on the farm 42 miles east of town, so would have to plan carefully.
Theirs lots of restaurant's in town, nice seats so our rears don't get sore :lol: . Coffee, doughnuts, and knives oh my ::tounge:: . Great combination! That sounds great! I'm slowly building me stash, and you can add some room for the new ones. ::sotb::
Yes, governments like lots of our money, don't they :x. Dad has brought in quite a few beautiful bulldogs and fight' n roosters, and he's got away pretty well. He's maybe paid import 2-3 times the last 4 years. He'll also want to meet up. He's a bulldog boy and fight' n rooster kiddo'. He likes quite a few different brands, as long as their premium quality German or American made. Funny thing is I was the one to get the addiction going, bought him a new case stockman from Cabelas, Regina, 4 years ago while on a doctor appointment. Me not him, been sick for 4 going on 5 years now. Me 19 turning 20 this Feb. 22. He 57 and going strong. He's built quite the collection. Lots of really hard to find one's, including a Prototype! I have no idea how he got his hands on it. Its a bulldog celluloid cattle king 1 of 1. I got to post pictures now that I thought of it. Post photos of me knives also. Have 24-25 I think. Got bunch coming in. Well I think that will do it. I'll pm you when things quite down here.
Thanks
Willy
Winston Churchill

Return to “Member Introductions”