Hello from Arkansas

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
Rockman0

Re: Hello from Arkansas

Post by Rockman0 »

XX Case XX wrote:Hello there Rob. Welcome to the friendliest knife forum on the planet.. ::welcome::

Rob
Rockman0

Post by Rockman0 »

philco wrote:Welcome Rob. Glad you've decided to step out of the shadows. :lol:

::welcome::
Thanks Phil!
Regards,
Rob
Rockman0

Post by Rockman0 »

gsmith7158 wrote:Welcome to AApk Rob. Let's see some pics of those knives boy! I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here .Lots of friendly people.
Thanks Greg! Took me a minute to figure out how to post pics.
Attachments
KRi2rrK.jpg
Regards,
Rob
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Rockman0 wrote:
Mumbleypeg wrote:Welcome here Rob. I've spent a little time in your beautiful state, fishing and hunting. Been pretty much from corner to corner (all four of em :lol: ). Canoed the Buffalo River and down the White to Norfork a couple of times. My sister used to live near Ft. Smith (Greenwood).

Pull up a chair, let's talk knives. ::tu::

Ken
Looking forward to talking knives ::tu:: ARKANSAS has some good fishing and hunting, I'm down in the SW corner. Moved here from SW Missouri about 7 years back. I've skipped around the country over the years following my career.
What a coincidence - I've spent a LOT of time in SW Missouri too. Got relatives near Joplin and in Springfield. Used to camp and fish Spring River, and Elk River and its tributaries from around Pineville and Jane, down to Noel and Grand Lake. Beautiful country!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Rockman0

Post by Rockman0 »

Mumbleypeg wrote:
Rockman0 wrote:
Mumbleypeg wrote:Welcome here Rob. I've spent a little time in your beautiful state, fishing and hunting. Been pretty much from corner to corner (all four of em :lol: ). Canoed the Buffalo River and down the White to Norfork a couple of times. My sister used to live near Ft. Smith (Greenwood).

Pull up a chair, let's talk knives. ::tu::

Ken
Looking forward to talking knives ::tu:: ARKANSAS has some good fishing and hunting, I'm down in the SW corner. Moved here from SW Missouri about 7 years back. I've skipped around the country over the years following my career.
What a coincidence - I've spent a LOT of time in SW Missouri too. Got relatives near Joplin and in Springfield. Used to camp and fish Spring River, and Elk River and its tributaries from around Pineville and Jane, down to Noel and Grand Lake. Beautiful country!

Ken
It is beautiful country, I miss it, I lived in Springfield 9 years and loved it there. Hard to beat the scenery and good people from there!
Regards,
Rob
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Howdy, Rockman0! ::welcome:: to AAPK from the Florida Panhandle. Is that Rockman with the capital letter O or is it 0 the number/numeral?
Old vintage knives are my favorites too.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Mountain Man Knives

Post by Mountain Man Knives »

Welcome Robert ~ A Few things always comes to mind when I hear the word Arkansas ~ One My Grandma, Two Bonnie and Clyde, Three Daisy BB Guns, Bowie Museum, Jerry Fisk, The Razorbacks, The Magnetic Zero's and Walmart ~ Welcome to the Group ~ ::tu::
Rockman0

Post by Rockman0 »

treefarmer wrote:Howdy, Rockman0! ::welcome:: to AAPK from the Florida Panhandle. Is that Rockman with the capital letter O or is it 0 the number/numeral?
Old vintage knives are my favorites too.
Treefarmer
Hello Treefarmer!
That's with the numeral zero. That name is from my lifelong hobby of hunting and collecting arrowheads. My hunting buddies always said "let's go hunt some rocks" cause they are just rocks knapped to the preferred shape of their original owner.
Regards,
Rob
Rockman0

Post by Rockman0 »

Mountain Man Knives wrote:Welcome Robert ~ A Few things always comes to mind when I hear the word Arkansas ~ One My Grandma, Two Bonnie and Clyde, Three Daisy BB Guns, Bowie Museum, Jerry Fisk, The Razorbacks, The Magnetic Zero's and Walmart ~ Welcome to the Group ~ ::tu::
Thanks Mountain Man! There is good things from AR and I have yet to make it to the annual knife show in Little Rock but I'm going next year ::tu::
Regards,
Rob
Mountain Man Knives

Post by Mountain Man Knives »

::tu::
Rockman0 wrote:
Mountain Man Knives wrote:Welcome Robert ~ A Few things always comes to mind when I hear the word Arkansas ~ One My Grandma, Two Bonnie and Clyde, Three Daisy BB Guns, Bowie Museum, Jerry Fisk, The Razorbacks, The Magnetic Zero's and Walmart ~ Welcome to the Group ~ ::tu::
Thanks Mountain Man! There is good things from AR and I have yet to make it to the annual knife show in Little Rock but I'm going next year ::tu::
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Welcome Rockman0. I briefly lived in Joplin. Spent lots of time in Branson with relatives.
Rockman0

Post by Rockman0 »

Quick Steel wrote:Welcome Rockman0. I briefly lived in Joplin. Spent lots of time in Branson with relatives.
I have friends in both cities, hoping when I retire I can moved back to that area.
Thanks for the welcome Quick Steel!
Regards,
Rob

Return to “Member Introductions”