Hello from Minnesota

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK SteveC! Some really nice knives you've posted, nice examples by each maker. You'll enjoy it here. Nice folks, willing to share knife knowledge.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
SteveC
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by SteveC »

gsmith7158 wrote:Welcome to AAPK Steve C.. Your Camillus easy open is a staple for any knife collector and you have one of the finest examples that I have ever seen. I think your going to like it here> There are many, many good folks here with some unbelievable knife knowledge and we have a lot of fun as well. Make sure you enter the monthly knife give away we have as the generosity of the donors is sometimes quite unbelievable. Here is a link to enter.
viewforum.php?f=23
Once again Welcome and enjoy.

Thanks !
tophatjohnny

Post by tophatjohnny »

Hey Steve. I was born and raised in St Paul. Central class of 78. I'm new here too. Seems like some cool people on board.
americanedgetech

Post by americanedgetech »

Hi Steve,
You found the right place to land, that is certain. ::tu:: ::tu::

When I joined I didn't tell them I was from Scotland so I got a bunch of these, ::dang:: ::dang:: ::barf:: ::barf:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::censored:: ::censored:: ::cr:: ::pace::

But... I think they are warming up to me ::shrug:: Next forum I join I'll use the Scotland thing ::tu::

Have fun man. It's a GREAT PLACE! ::ds::

dang.. hit my emotiocon limit
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

tophatjohnny wrote:Hey Steve. I was born and raised in St Paul. Central class of 78. I'm new here too. Seems like some cool people on board.
Tomorrow, Oct.21st is our monthly meeting of the North Star Blade Collectors. We would love to have you join us at the Knights of Columbus building on American Blvd. around 10 o-clock. It's open to anyone and we just meet informally for a couple hours and visit and buy and sell knives between each other. We used to be a much larger club of around 100 members and have dwindled down to a couple dozen with around 10 usually showing up. There is no charge and no pressure to join. ___Dave

Return to “Member Introductions”