New to AAPK

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
Adog

New to AAPK

Post by Adog »

I'm new to AAPK and so far I think it's one of the best things I have done. I am a retired carpenter, don't do side work anymore, so I have to much time on my hands. Whenever I'm not playing with the grandsons I'm looking for knives, my problem is that I never met a knife in didn't like. The short time I've been looking at the different forums I've learned a lot. Found some help finding some nice knives . I think I might be able to get rid of half of my cable TV channels, I'm loged on here more than the TV, but I think that's a good thing. Anyway glad to be here. Adog
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New to AAPK

Post by gsmith7158 »

ADOG you have come to the right place for wayward knife lovers with to much time on their hands. We will talk about knives as long as someone will listen. You are welcome here and we are glad to have you aboard.
We love pictures so show us some of your knives.
And here's a great big AAPK ::welcome::
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Welcome Adog/ Glad to have you with us. ::handshake::
Adog

Post by Adog »

I was able to post two pictures in the general knife discussion forum, under (help me). After the knives were delivered a few members asked to see pictures. Took me over and hour but I got them posted .tried again and after another hour or so I gave up. In time I guess it will be easier. I won't give up trying. Whenever I get it figured out how to post pictures I will. Adog.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

AAPK Welcome Sign.jpg
AAPK Welcome Sign.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

A big welcome to AAPK, Adog! Sounds to me like you have a lot in common with many of us, and the biggest thing in common of course is, we all love talking about and looking at knives. You'll get the picture posting thing figured out. If you haven't found it yet here's a thread on just that topic. viewtopic.php?f=98&t=50258

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Mumbleypeg wrote:A big welcome to AAPK, Adog! Sounds to me like you have a lot in common with many of us, and the biggest thing in common of course is, we all love talking about and looking at knives. You'll get the picture posting thing figured out. If you haven't found it yet here's a thread on just that topic. viewtopic.php?f=98&t=50258

Ken
He's posting off an Android phone Ken. I already posted some advice in another thread but in case you don't see it, go here viewtopic.php?f=98&t=48561
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Howdy, Adog! Welcome to AAPK!
Grandsons and pocket knives are a good combination. Our 2 oldest grandsons, ages 11 & 12, have been enjoying knives for several years, I got 'em started early! Corrupt yours as soon as you can, if you haven't already. :) The only stipulation is, do not take your knives to school!
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.

Return to “Member Introductions”